Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS > YA Adventure Books

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments This thread is for everyone to recommend their favorite YA Adventure Books.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Still reading this one, but it's totally hooked me. 'lethal Inheritance' by Tahlia Newland. (I'm using the app so I don't know how to put the book cover in my post) it's great, it's like....typical adventure fantasy in some ways and so different and quirky in other ways. But it has all my favorite elements, spunky heroine, magic, humour and of course a rather lovely male lead character. The most interesting thing I find is the demons, they actually are a manifestation of peoples negative emotions...so imagine trying to fight an enemy...that gets stronger from your fear. So the characters have to learn to stay calm and clear and not panic while fighting the demons. I find the methods they use to do it really cool...there is magical rainbow light involved as well. :) definitely should look it up.

message 3: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Thanks Rose :) It sounds so intriguing. I am going to check it out. Lethal Inheritance by Tahlia Newland