Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES > YA Science Fictions

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments This thread is for everyone to recommend their favorite YA Science Fictions

message 2: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I recommend Fair Coin (Coin, #1) by E.C. Myers Unraveling (Unraveling, #1) by Elizabeth Norris

message 3: by Em (new)

Em (ems_library) My favorite science fiction books are
-Divergent
-Hunger Games
-Gone
-Gravity
-Legend

message 4: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) | 230 comments Ender's Game (The Ender Quintet, #1) by Orson Scott Card is my ultimate favorite Sci Fi book!

message 5: by Christy (new)

Christy (craftychristylovesbooks) | 30 comments My all time favorite series right now is The Lorien Series by Pittacus Lore , you know the I Am Number Four movie.... I LOVE THIS SERIES!!! It is action packed, fun, adventurous, some romance, and the ultimate quest to save the world from evil alien world domination!

message 6: by Leonie (new)

Leonie (leonierogers) I love Andre Norton's classic Sci-fi works, and also Robert A. Heinlein's classic YA novels - some of the concepts are dated, but the stories are excellent.

Add to that Anne McCaffrey's Dragonsong trilogy, and Ender's Game as someone else has suggested, and I have enjoy multiple hours of fun.

I also like adult Sci-fi as well.

message 7: by Paige (new)

Paige | 41 comments You have I read 'These Broken Stars'. It is one of to best sci-fi's I have ever read!!!!

message 8: by Ann (new)

Ann I absolutely love The 5th Wave!!

message 9: by Tina (last edited Jul 13, 2014 08:47AM) (new)

Tina | 6 comments My favorites so far are Delirium (only the first book though) and Article 5 - these two are epic. Also, one of the most underrated sci-fi novels, This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers. It was an absolutely raw and stunning read, and I can recommend it to absolutely everyone who loves the Sci-Fi genre.

message 10: by Tommy (new)

Tommy Hancock (tommyhancock) | 94 comments I'll definitely be popping back in for recommendations on this thread.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout reads like a fantasy but there are aliens so I suppose its science fiction. Suprisingly good book.

message 13: by Jenni (new)

Jenni Mac | 1 comments Check out The City Center by Simone Pond. It's the first book in the New Agenda series and it's awesome!

The City Center by Simone Pond

SmallTownLibrarian | 11 comments crinkled daisies wrote: "I absolutely love The 5th Wave!!"

ME TOO!!!