The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking, #1) The Knife of Never Letting Go discussion

Nevermind

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Um... you've got to be kidding. The 'knife' Todd never lets go of the knife in the first book, he NEVER lets it go.

Therefore, The Knife Of Never Letting Go. God sometimes you people make me so angry with your dim wittedness -_-

Mark haha you rated it 2 stars so why do you even care? No need to call someone a bitch because you didn't even pay attention while reading it.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Um excuse me I rated it 5 stars its my fave book and I called no one a bitch who do u think you are??

Mark hah no that was aimed at the person who rated it 2 stars, called you a bitch and then deleted their comments.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ohh okay who was it? Damn straight they deleted their comment they woulda got a mouthful from me. Sorry btw

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry, but, what are you talking about?

Erika Lol, this is funny! I read the other comments before the person deleted them.. And now without those comments it looks funny haha. Sorry, had to say that, made me laugh.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't even see them!! :(

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

THIS WAS THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ! (aside from maze runner) I LOVED THIS BOOK IT'S MY FAVORITE BOOK EVER (aside from maze runner) ILY TODD <333

Yeah read it.

message 10: by Mark (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mark It's an excellent book. It grabs you from the very first line (seriously, go read the first page on amazon) and the sequels get even better,

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

The first thing you learn when yer dog starts to talk is that dogs don't got much to say. About anything.

Something like that, I've memorized it.

message 12: by Mark (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mark "Need a poo, Todd"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shut up, Manchee."
"Poo. Poo Todd."
"I said shut IT."

Haha, it's as if I've said it myself.

Sarah I bought this book last month and it is sitting and waiting on my bookshelf. I am about to start A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness by the same author.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I've seen that before. Lemme know if s'all good cuz I don't think I'd read it ya...

irene hold up. He does let the knife go, doesn't he?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah cuz he's like almost dead... Leave Todd alone he didn't mean to.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Just remember if you ever say you're in love with Todd to my face I will actually kill you cuz he's mine... Alright? Okay.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya. Mine.