Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Chloe & Sydney [GIF CITY]

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by wanderer (last edited Mar 15, 2013 05:14PM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 321 comments description
description

description

SYDNEY! :D
WOO!
ANY IDEAS?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

CHOLE! xD
AW YEAH!
NOPE!

Wanna do a more mainstream rp or not?

message 3: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 321 comments description
description
description

WOO!
:D
AWESOME!

Ok, well I'd prefer to stick to realistic, but apart from that I'm pretty much open as long as romance is involved.^.^

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

OK! Yayayayay! Sooo we have...(Just throwing out ideas! None are actually needed to be used)

-Best Friends
-Celebrity
-Rich/Poor
-High school
-College
-Start crossed lovers
-Royalty
-Abusive/Non

I don't know...

message 5: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 321 comments Hmmm
Oh, are you wanting to do doubles?
Or just singles?
And out of those I like;
Best friends
Star crossed lovers
Abusive/Non

:D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea, it get boring to fast if we don't do doubles ^_^ So we could probably actually combine all of those too

message 7: by wanderer (last edited Mar 16, 2013 06:28AM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 321 comments Well...
Girl one and Girl two have been best friends for a while. Yet behind closed doors Girl one suffers a life of abuse inflicted upon her by her older brother. After being caught on the side of the street after one of her regular beatings, found by Girl two's brother, the two begin an unlikely bond, one filled with uncertainty, yet begin falling for each other. Due to her brothers abusive nature with her, Girl one grows apart from Girl two in an attempt to shield her friend from her brother, seeing as how he had threatened more than once that he would go after her best friend. Girl two seeks out the company of Guy 2, or more specifically, her brothers best friend. Although is quite wary of relationships seeing as how she was in the process of nursing a broken heart after a harsh break up, and together he helps her get back on track, and during this time they both get together.

How does that sound?
If you like that would you mind if I was girl one and Guy two? If not that's fine, and if you don't like the idea I can make another.C:

How does that sound? :D

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea! I like it! ^_^ Ok so age wise do you think late high school? Early college? College might mean they move out...but I don't care

message 9: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 321 comments Awesome! :D
Yea I think 17-18, maybe Guy one and two could be in college? I don't mind though.C:

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

M'kay lets make the guys college age and the girls 17-18 :)

message 11: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 321 comments Ok, sounds good.:3 Are we being super detailed as well? :D

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yesh! cause other wise it's boring! :P ok I shall make me characters!

message 13: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 321 comments Ok! :D

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Full Name: Marik Ally Cole
Pronounced | MAH - rek | it is a variant of the name Marek and originates from Czechoslovakia, Polish; meaning From the god Mars.

Appearance:

Distinct Markings: (view spoiler)
Hair Color: Upon first glance one may think Marik has dyed her hair many shades darker than normal. Further inspection contradicts this idea showing it to be long and healthy; kept at mid back, it's long dark strands prove to be so black there appears to be subtle blue tints through out if the sun hits it just right. (view spoiler)
Eye Color: Far from traditional Mariks' eyes are literally between black and white. Unlike most there is no clear cut answer of what color her eyes are. Seeing as they are not a traditional color many classify them as simply grey but if given the chance one will notice the blue tints as the pigment moves farther out away from the pupil. (view spoiler)
Height: 5' 5.29" in height.
Weight: 119. 38 pounds.

Personality: Marik is a girl who prefers to be nice to everyone. She doesn't like making people feel down or alone and tries to hang out with at least someone new everyday. Whilst strong in determination and will she can be easily broken in emotion and belief. Recently going through a terrible break up with her boyfriend of over 6 months she left him when she learned he had been cheating on her their whole relationship. She's not necessarily naive but she can be to trusting too soon.

Being the social butterfly that she is one would expect her to be one of the popular and ditzy girls like all her other friends; however, she is actually a really down to earth and smart girl. She's not afraid to try in class and can be the life of the party but also calm and cool. Marik is an exceptional listener, if a person can get her to stop. She's always been adventurous and doesn't like to be bored. Whilst friends with everyone her one true best friend would be the one no one would expect.

A person who is more closed off and alone than any of her other friends. She balances everyone out perfectly being the one friend who would never tell another persons secret which also makes her highly sought after for information. Not that she gives it out freely but she will listen.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Marik believes she does not want a relationship. (view spoiler)
Other:

message 15: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 321 comments I must warn you, mine might take a while. I'll try to finish soon though.C:

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha it's all good! I'm getting side tracked by the lovely guys on google....

message 17: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 321 comments Haha.XD I tend to that. And I procrastinate way to much.:S C:

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea...but their just so attractive!

I mostly used what I already had from one of my other characters. Hehe I just typed up the personality but I'm still going to add to it a little later. xD

message 19: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 321 comments I know!
We have attractive boys at our school.
But to be honest they're all cocky, arrogant twats.Excuse my language.

Haha, I tend to do that quite a bit! I keep my charries saved in a word document.C:

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Bahahaha I do that! Pages to the rescue! Although sometimes I just use ones from other groups and copy and paste those but if I leave a group I delete my character so no one copies me.

I've had it happen a lot lately and their all like "Oh but you should feel so good that people want to copy." Or they give me the "Copying is a compliment" crap which is still stupid because it's still copying.

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 17, 2013 11:14AM) (new)

Full Name: Wyatt John Conner
Pronounced | WY - at | Of old English origin meaning brave or strong as well as war strength.
• French Meaning: The name Wyatt is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Wyatt is: Guide.
• People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
•People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams.

Appearance:

Personality: Wyatt is a relaxed and laid back guy. He loves to be outside and spends a lot of his time taking nothing seriously. This doesn't mean he can't be serious mind you but he enjoys spending time no doing anything to serious. One of his favorite things to do is hang out anyplace warm with a water and just chill.

Wyatt is a kind of person who is always joking and can make friends with anyone. He's extremely open minded and caring to anyone who needs a hand or wants an ear for them to rant. He won't tell secrets making him one of the most popular people in school seeing as he attracts people not only by his looks but also by his personality.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Information not available.
Other:

message 22: by wanderer (last edited Mar 16, 2013 07:42AM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 321 comments ༺ Sydney ༻ wrote: "Bahahaha I do that! Pages to the rescue! Although sometimes I just use ones from other groups and copy and paste those but if I leave a group I delete my character so no one copies me.

I've had it..."

Really? I've never had that happen to me, 'touch wood' as they say.
That is a load of crap. God I would be so pissed off at that person, or people.

And your guy is super attractive. Just put that out there.xD

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! Drives me I.N.S.A.N.E. or else they just deny it when certain sentences are right in front of me. Like..I'm pretty sure I know what I wrote dumb ass. -.- Your lucky! I hope it never happens to you! Oh and one time I snapped and called it out on said person and to the group she/he was like "Oh I am so sorry!" and then they messaged me privately saying and I quote:

Hi Sydney.
I just want to say that I feel hurt when you said those things about me like I always take your pictures and personalities. First off, I don't take the personalities. I make them up on my own because that is how I want my characters to be. Second of all, I don't take pictures anymore. I have my own website where I find my own pictures. And I just want to say that when I used to, you should take it as a sign of flattery that I used them because I liked them. So I just feel hurt when you go around accusing me wildly when I stopped doing that a long time ago, and when I'm really not stealing your characters. I just borrowed a picture every once and a while. The personalities are all my own, and believe me. Since I've gotten to be a better writer, I have some really different characters. For example, one of mine, Lyra. She has green hair and a disorder. Sound like yours? I don't think so. That is all I wanted to say. Thank you.

(view spoiler)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe thanks! I thought he was pretty hot too! ;)

message 25: by wanderer (last edited Mar 16, 2013 07:51AM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 321 comments Ugh. I hate people like that. I mean I use the odd picture that I like, but I mostly just stick to my own thing. I mean, once I've made a character I feel really happy with my achievements. If they use the personality you have as well, its totally out of line. Its copyrighting, if you get right down to it. Oh and also, would that happen to be;(view spoiler). I know she has a charrie called Lyra, with green hair.

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 16, 2013 07:55AM) (new)

Yea haha but shhhh don't tell her! I've thought about deleting her from my friends list but I decided to make her more jealous by writing more than her and stuff.

Dude she copied off Xandra with her name. You know how Xanrda used to be called Applefrost...

Her said website is We Heart It and a person can add pictures from any place onto there.

message 27: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 321 comments Haha, trust me I won't! Ahh. I know its bad, but I love getting people back for things.^.^

Yea, I remember. Although I'll point out to you first, I don't think Xandra's appearance is actually her. The person she has as her profile picture is Frieda Rose. Look;
https://www.google.co.uk/search?um=1&...

message 28: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 321 comments And the skeleton I'm currently using for my character that I'm making, I've asked the original user if I could use that particular skeleton and I've put they're name at the end of the character, so people know that its not me that's come up with the particular profile set up.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I know and her brothers are Austin Gray from Tumblr and one of his friends.

Look: https://www.google.com/search?q=austi...

message 30: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 321 comments Ugh I know! I have a good mind to post on one of her pictures. It just really irritates me, y'know?
I love Austin Gray. His Australian accent. Just...Ahh...

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He's hot as hell! Omg...soo attractive. Hehe we should both post a picture of both Austin and Frieda Rose. Lol be like..look! Our cousins!

message 32: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 321 comments Oh I would wet myself to see her reaction. She would most likely delete our comments. And then probably report us or something.XD

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Chloe♪ {We accept the love we think we deserve} wrote: "And the skeleton I'm currently using for my character that I'm making, I've asked the original user if I could use that particular skeleton and I've put they're name at the end of the character, so..."

Right? I do my own thing. Once Shaylee took my bases for one of my characters and I called her out and she apologized so kudos to her! She is one of my new best friends! She also said she'd ask next time ^.^ Yay!

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 16, 2013 08:09AM) (new)

Chloe♪ {We accept the love we think we deserve} wrote: "Oh I would wet myself to see her reaction. She would most likely delete our comments. And then probably report us or something.XD"

Hahaha she'd message us privately! Hehe I started to think she was faking it because of her other picture too.

This one: http://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/1...

message 35: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 321 comments I would probably sit there laughing at the message. I know, I mean, that picture is pretty in itself. Why feel the need to lie?

message 36: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 321 comments ༺ Sydney ༻ wrote: "Chloe♪ {We accept the love we think we deserve} wrote: "And the skeleton I'm currently using for my character that I'm making, I've asked the original user if I could use that particular skeleton a..."

Yea! I mean, its ok if you make it clear to the other person, and Sacapuntas said to just ask if I wanted to use the skeleton.C:

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 16, 2013 08:12AM) (new)

Right? I feel like that may actually be her to because it hasn't shown up any place else. Omg I learned someone was faking a tumblr of me. Except their name was Stacy...lol I think she deleted it.

I don't even have a tumblr.

message 38: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 321 comments Yea, and its believable to be her. There's no need to lie. I don't see the point whatsoever. Somebody is gonna find out eventually.

I made a tumblr. It was to complicated so I gave up.XD

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I know...I think she even used Frieda in one of her first character profiles. Haha I tried but like you I didn't know what I was doing so now I just type in tumblr at the end of all my searches. Makes things so much easier!

message 40: by wanderer (last edited Mar 16, 2013 12:18PM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 321 comments

description
"I was born with music inside me. Music was one of my parts. Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. It was a necessity for me-like food or water."
Ray Charles

◆ Complete Birth Name◆ ➾Keilani Lehua Kealoha
Pronounced|Kay-LAR-Nee|Meaning Heavenly Ocean in Hawaiian.
◊Alias(es) or Nickname(s)◊➺Kei

◆Date/Time/ of Delivery◆➾12th March(1.05)Honolulu
◊Current Age◊➺Eighteen.(18)

◆Place of Origin◆➾Honolulu,Honolulu Hale, Hawii
◊Nationality(ies)◊➺Hawii/American
◆Legal Citizenship(s)◆➾Hawii/American/Britain

◊Current Gender◊➺Female
◆Current Sexual Attraction◆➾Male

◊Apparition to Others◊➺
description
(view spoiler)

◆Additional Particularities◆➾
(view spoiler)

◊Personality◊➺
At first meet, Kei may appear to be a cold, heartless bitch of whom doesn't care for anybody. An ice princess almost. She may seem dead inside, hollow, empty. However you would want to put it, at times she may look like a walking shell of a person. And she is. Sometimes. She has those days where she just wants to give up, to just not try anymore. To give in. It happens a lot, to be perfectly honest. But living the life she lives? Your entitled to get down on yourself a good few times. Its a give in. To be honest if she were to go to the doctors, its most likely she would be diagnosed with depression. But to be honest, if she were to go to the doctor she would probably be diagnosed with a lot of things.

Kei is a very opinionated young woman with a fiery temper and a stubborn will to match. Although more often or not she refrains from voicing her opinion. After all, who would want to here the point of view of a person who is the lowest of the low in society? Nobody that's who. Nobody cares. It doesn't matter to anybody. Kei can become very passionate about things that she loves. Although appearing to be a heartless person when you first meet her, she puts a lot of effort in to being invisible. She tries to be the wallflower, the quiet girl, the one that is forgotten. She can't afford to draw attention to herself. Victor made it clear that if she did what she suffers through will become ten times worse. And she doesn't know how she would cope if that happened.

Kei is no angel, and hopes that nobody expects her to be. Not at all. She can be sneaky, sly, and anything else when she is required to get revenge for some reason. But be assured, there is always a good, valid reason. One that most would probably agree with. Honestly, shes a person that has drastically lost her way. She truly is a nice person, she just needs somebody to help her, to support her. She is the type of person that is a sucker for donating money to various charities, that will purposely go out of her way to help somebody who she doesn't even know, and is selflessly loyal to those she cares about.
Again, overall she is quite a laid back type of girl. One thing that is one of Ember's somewhat lower traits, is that she never expresses her feelings. She keeps them bottled up inside of her, never cries, never just screams to let out anything, never burns off her anger. Which really, makes her a ticking time bomb, to be honest.

◆Enjoys◆
☼ Singing.
☼ Playing guitar.
☼ Hot chocolate.(Chocolate in general really. It's her soft spot.)
☼ Fashion.
☼ Animals.

◊Despises◊
☀ Her older brother.
☀ Coffee/Tea
☀ People getting to close to her.(Emotionally.)
☀ People touching her.
☀ Sports.

◆◆

◊Climax(es) in Life as of Now◊➺
☈Moving from Hawaii to America.
☈Her fathers job changing, and a lot more money coming into the family.
☈Meeting her best friend.
☈Her mother dying.
☈Her older brother, Victor, beginning to abuse her.

◆Valuable Beings in Life◆➾
Marik Ally Cole. Best friend.(18)
Michael Owen Kealoha Father.(42)

◊Pet(s)◊➺
☃ Trixibelle.Great dane female.
(view spoiler)
☃Marmaduke. Great dane puppy.
(view spoiler)
☃ 4 kittens born by the feral farmhouse cat. Unfortunately the mother got run over, and because of this Kei is raising them herself. From left to right; Smoky, Ginger, Peanut and Fluffy.
(view spoiler)

◆Notable Data◆➾
☄Skilled at singing. She has one of those soul voices, the type that give you chills every time.
☄She was taught to play guitar by her late mother, and still hold her mums guitar close to her heart, often playing it when her brother and father are away.
☄Kei suffers with a lot of personal issues, illnesses, ect. Yes, she has a lot of problems. To begin with, she has severe migranes, of which leave her writhing in pain and wondering whether her brain is actually being crushed and beaten by bricks. And then there are the panic attacks. They creep up on her anywhere, at anytime. She can't stand anybody touching her whilst she attempts to calm herself, and afterwards is left exhausted, a lot of energy having been taken out of her. Although she avoids admitting it, just out of pure embarrassment, whilst it is her 'time of the month' its not rare for her to hemorrhage and she gets pains of which have her in tears. Of course there isn't much she can do about it. Not unless she is prepared to go to the hospital. And then they would probably find out about the beatings. And she would prefer to suffer in silence.

Skeleton copyrighted to Sacapuntas.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Ohhh fancy!

message 42: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 321 comments You know it! ;D I know I haven't done the personality, but I felt bad for not posting anything.^__^
Yea, same here. I always put tumblr in afterwards.C:

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha s'okay! I was enjoying our talk! Hehe, ohhh we can create a secret group and then talk about whatever we want! Haha

Omg I know right? The pictures come out so much more...phototized if that makes sense.

message 44: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 321 comments A gossip group? XD That'd be fun.^__^

Yea, like they don't look to professional, but not all fuzzy either.C:

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha right? Whenever we need to rant that's were we go! :P

Well some of them look professional but in a causal way... xD

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Dude I keep thinking Gif City says Rack city..is that bad?

O.O

message 47: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 321 comments ༺ Sydney ༻ wrote: "Dude I keep thinking Gif City says Rack city..is that bad?

O.O"

Haha, same here!

༺ Sydney ༻ wrote: "Hahaha right? Whenever we need to rant that's were we go! :P

Well some of them look professional but in a causal way... xD"

Yea, I get what you mean.XD

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 16, 2013 09:13AM) (new)

Haha yay! :P

I know...haha

message 49: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 321 comments FINISHED KEI! :D

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!!!!!!! haha I still have to do Wyatts' personality and then I'll be done!

« previous 1