Twilight-Vampires Coming Out-Advanced Roleplay discussion

Speacial Character Positions

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 48 comments Mod
Here you will be aloud to request for an character from the series. You must stick to everything perfectly or rather close. You must be active and must have your mate as your mate in the books/movies.

Your Name:

Character's Name:

What makes you so special to be able to have this particular character?:

What makes you want this character to play as?:

If you could change one thing about this character what would it be?:

message 2: by Jacob (new)

accepted go and attempt rp in the provided section and we will see if you get approved..I am Jasper you start...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Your Name:Aakanksha

Character's Name:Alice cullen

What makes you so special to be able to have this particular character?:i have been rping as alice in real life too :P

What makes you want this character to play as?:she is my fav character in the series

If you could change one thing about this character what would it be?: her short hair in breaking down:(

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

your name:meghna
characters name: isabella cullen
what makes me special to be able to have this particular character:i have similar insecurities like her
what makes you want to play this character as?:she is nice in the book and i like her as a vampire
if i could change one thing about this character what would it be?:her fashion sense

message 5: by Jacob (new)

all are approved

MinecraftYugiohBookDude*Francisco* (MinecraftYugiohBookDude) | 1 comments Your Name- Francisco Soto
Character's Name-Jacob Black

What makes you so special to be able to have this particular character?; We Have many similarities like we both have black hair and he doesn't like Edward and I don't like Edward.

What makes you want this character to play as?; He is very awesome and I have always loved werewolves and have wanted to be one. Can't wait to RP him!

If you could change one thing about this character, what would it be?; Two things; I would make his hair brown and I'd make him Mexican. (:

message 7: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) Your Name: Onyx

Character's Name: Renesme Cullen

What makes you so special to be able to have this particular character?:

Ive read the books 8 times and have seen the movies 10 im pretty sure that makes me pretty damn special

What makes you want this character to play as?: seeing as Alice (my fav charrie ever!) is taken and so is Bella Renesme is my third choice (( also cause im obbsessed with Makenzie Foy's adorable face!!!))

If you could change one thing about this character what would it be?:

her hair. if you look at certain pictures of her she looks like Victoria which freaks me out id make it a deep deep brown instead of a bronze brown