One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Ashley & Tabi

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Here it is! I have to go soon, but let's see if we can get some ideas before then ;)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Hmm...but what do you like to do? ;)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) ooh cool XD so...do you like being guy or girl and do you have a plot?

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Ooh i like boarding school and cool! usually I'm the guy haha ;)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Nah its fine lol I'm the guy so much I actually like being the girl every now and then lol ;) Everyone else usually likes being the girl and I don't care much so I'm usually the guy that why lol

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) It's sometimes more fun haha ;) ditto

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) So do we make characters now then?

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Sweet ;) Can you go first?

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Whoa. You ok?

message 10: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Eesh. Well I'll be praying for you :) I gtg to ballet class now. I'll be on tomorrow if you want to chat.

message 11: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) I'ma back!

message 12: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) so do we want to make our characters now haha? Or do you just want to chat? Because I'm cool with both ;)

message 13: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Name: Kylie Waters
Looks: http://data.whicdn.com/images/4808834...

message 14: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Ok...just like in the morning in the hall?

message 15: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Perfect XD

Kylie strolled down the hall, chewing on her bottom, pink-glossed lip, ready to hit the day out of its socks.

message 16: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Oh, new boy!" Kylie snorted as she walked by him, seeing him in his pristine new uniform. Forget those, she always wore what she wanted, thank you very much.

message 17: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Um, ok," Kylie muttered, moving on past him quickly, "Weirdo."

message 18: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Kylie continued down the hall.

(Want to FF?)

message 19: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) ((Fast-forward))

message 20: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) ((Hey its ok I learned it the other day haha and can you start this time?))

message 21: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) ((Crap. didn't see the notification Xp))

Kylie turned in her seat as the new guy walked in. Great. Just what she needed was another newbie to make this class even harder.

message 22: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) ((Yeah...I just don't like notifications messing up lol))

Kylie rolled her eyes as he sat down next to her and started note-taking like a serious student.

message 23: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Kylie and I don't shake," she said a little bluntly, seeing him about to raise his hand, "Welcome to the prison."

message 24: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Oh yay," Kylie grinned, "Seventh for me."

message 25: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Eh, wish I could escape and not be sent back to another one...again." Kylie shrugged.

message 26: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "So..." Kylie leaned closer and lowered her voice just slightly as the teacher gave her a dirty look, "Not liking school...the whole preppy look is just a look?"

message 27: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Smart," Kylie grinned then, a real grin.

message 28: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "So we need to figure out ways to mess with the teachers, you know that right?"

message 29: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "So...any ideas?" Kylie grinned.

message 30: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Kylie sighed and leaned away from him. "Nothing?"

message 31: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "All right," Kylie winked.

((Time skip? XD))

message 32: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) ((Kk you start?))

message 33: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Kylie came into the library, and raised her eyebrow as she saw him standing on top of a bookshelf.

message 34: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Wow, really?" Kylie said, "You're going the old-fashioned route, huh?"

message 35: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Sorta," Kylie shrugged, flicking a piece of hair out of her eyes, "I'm more the subtle type."