Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Incorrect and insufficient data

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by a.h.s. (new)

a.h.s. boy (ahs_boy) | 3 comments I'm one of the editors of this anthology, and there are two issues with its listing:

1. My name is not listed as one of the editors (hey! I'm proud!)

2. The description includes this sentence: "the anthology boasts such notable contributors as Noam Chomsky, Colin Ward, Kingsley Widmer, Murray Bookchin, and Richard Kostelanetz" which is patently untrue. While all of the authors mentioned have contributed to the journal Social Anarchism at some point, neither Noam Chomsky, Murray Bookchin, nor Richard Kostelanetz has been included in the anthology.

Could someone correct this, perhaps rewriting the sentence above as "the anthology boasts such notable contributors as Colin Ward, Brian Morris, Kingsley Widmer, and John Clark..."?

Cheers for accuracy in media!
spud.

❂ Murder by Death  (murderbydeath) You haven't actually included a link to the anthology (or it's name) in your request. :)

message 3: by a.h.s. (new)

a.h.s. boy (ahs_boy) | 3 comments Oh...strange. I swear i entered the title in the appropriate box! "The Best of Social Anarchism" should get you there...

❂ Murder by Death  (murderbydeath) Ok, you've been added as an editor and the sentence in the description has been corrected.

message 5: by a.h.s. (new)

a.h.s. boy (ahs_boy) | 3 comments Thanks Jennifer....looks great. Go Librarians!