Role Play Galore! discussion

1x1's > **Killjoy and Becks: Rapunzel**

Comments Showing 1-50 of 432 (432 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 857 comments Mod
Rapunzel here we come!

message 2: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yay! :D So any ideas for the plot? Are we doing the disney one or the original?

message 3: by Rebecca (new)

What's the original? I've seen the Barbie one and Disney one LOL

message 4: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) I think the barbie one lol. XD

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

Hahahahahaha! Good lol !

Maybe a mix? The last time I saw the barbie rapunzel was literally YEARS ago, I would watch it tonight, but I even lost the disk lol and I'm GOING TO SEE WARM BODIES! AHHH! Anyways, yeah, a mix?

message 6: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lol yeah sure. I only remember that rapunzel was about a prince who saw her tower and they met and fell in love. But with Disney it was with the part with the thief.

message 7: by Rebecca (new)

Yeah, I watched tangled a few weeks ago. Sounds good, now a specific plan? Maybe some twists?

message 8: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maybe the prince is actually a thief and a prince? Lol. A banished prince? how about that?

message 9: by Rebecca (new)

Cool! I like it! And the girl was locked in the tower because... She was bad and got punished. THe usual lol

message 10: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yeah sure. And are we playing the witch part as well? You know, the evil woman XD

message 11: by Rebecca (new)

Uhm, sure. Maybe do doubles? I just learned about them with Cece lol So like we are both the witch, then you're the prince and I'm the girl sort of thing?

message 12: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yeah sure! You know, we are already doing one but I figured.. I really like the fairy tale: The Swan princess. Do you know that one?

message 13: by Rebecca (new)

OMG! I WATCHED THAT ON SATURDAY! :D (I had a Ol' Time Barbie Marathon xD Watched Barbie The Island Princess, Barbie the Swan Princess, and Barbie The Princess and The Pauper. LOL)

message 14: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lol XD Could we do that one tooo? *puppy eyes*I love that one!

message 15: by Rebecca (new)

Which one do you love? I put down 3 LOL

message 16: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Swn princess lol

message 17: by Rebecca (new)

Ok ok :D So, Rapunzel in this one, The Little Mermaid in the first one, and Swan Princess in the next? lol I'm fine w/it!

message 18: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lol okay! XD Could you make it again?

message 19: by Rebecca (new)

Sure thannggg SUGAH. lollolololol

message 20: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) xD OMG BECKS XD

message 21: by Rebecca (new)

HAHAHAHAHAHA :D

message 22: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Okay, so how are we going to play this one? C:

message 23: by Rebecca (new)

How about Rapunzel is at the window and the dude is like.. Riding around and then he notices her but the evil lady comes and she can't leave. then she finds the passage way in the mural painting she had and enters the village?

message 24: by Ladybooksalott (last edited Mar 16, 2013 10:20AM) (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) They see me ridin' they hatin' LOL. Okay. Yeah sure, but how will they get to know eachother?

message 25: by Rebecca (new)

L
O
L
!

message 26: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lol okay, but how will they get to know eachother/meet, since he can only see her?

message 27: by Rebecca (new)

First he sees her and doesn't think anything of it, then she comes to the village and they notice and have a day full of fun but then the evil queen does something anjsnefuibew yeaaaaaaaa

message 28: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yeah! Good idea! C:

message 29: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Could you make your charrie first?

message 30: by Rebecca (new)

Yuppers.

message 31: by Rebecca (new)

Name: Prince Stefan
Appearance: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/polls...
Personality: Adventurous, Caring, Nice, Funny,

message 32: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) So you'll be the prince? & Can't see the picture ;o

message 33: by Rebecca (new)

You can't? Hmmm it works for me, hold on

message 34: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lol. I'm watching aladdin now. I'm in a disney mood XD

message 35: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) I can be the guy in this one if you want? Because I'm already the girl in the other ones. Or do you want to be the guy?

message 36: by Rebecca (new)

http://theahhamoments.files.wordpress... Here's a different one, but I like this one better LOL

message 37: by Rebecca (new)

Oh I forgot. So I'm the girl? OK :D

message 38: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Hahahaha okay. He's from Narnia! XD

message 39: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) & Okay, we could do it with your charrie it's cool C: & with that picture!

message 40: by Rebecca (new)

Name: Rapunzel
Appearance: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photo...
Personality: Sweet, caring, shy, adventurous

message 41: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Cute C: could you start?

message 42: by Rebecca (new)

Sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm coming, Felicity!" She shouted from the kitchen. Rapunzel balanced a tray of glass tea cups and a kettle on her palm, while she pushed the doors open with her hip. She laid the things down on the nightstand for Felicity, then left. She headed for her tower.

message 43: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Stefan glanced at his horse. "Ryder... what do you want?" he groaned as he nudged him again. "An apple? Again?" he rolled his eyes and climbed a tree, picking one from it and giving it to him. He was in the forest.

message 44: by Rebecca (new)

((lol I love Ryder! In Tangled I was dying!))

Rapunzel picked up her light purple dress and slipped up the steps. Once she was inside, she stared at the mural of a beautiful forest and lake she painted. She gathered her hair and closed the door, then sat at the window. The magical force field prevented her from escaping, but anything could come in, say a bird or something.

message 45: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Me too XD I wasn't sure if the name was right though))

Stefan rolled his eyes again as he gave him a pleading look. "No. Not again. I'm not climbing up that tree," he told him, crossing his arms. "Come on, we have to get going," he told Ryder and then got on his horse and started to ride through the forest, keeping a slow step as he looked around.

message 46: by Rebecca (new)

((I'm stupid, it's Maximous, Flynn Ryder is the thief))

Rapunzel looked out into the forest, far far away from here. "I wonder what it's like to venture through there. Must be fun for anyone who does..."

message 47: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Oh yeah I forgot! Ah well, I'll keep the name C: YOU'RE NOT STUPID))

Stefan frowned and blinked. They rode for a little while and now he was seeing... a tower? He blinked, but it wasn't his imagination. A tower in the middle of the forest?

message 48: by Rebecca (last edited Mar 16, 2013 11:36AM) (new)

((LOL Thankssss. A tower? A Tower in the middle of the forest? Because towers in the middle of the forest are so normal, right? LOL))

She started singing, "I wonder what it's LIKE to be someone that's free. I wonder what it's LIKE to dance and play and sing, on the grass.. That's green as can beeeee."

((LOL. SO EPIC RIGHT?????????)))

message 49: by Rebecca (new)

((JK.. THis is what actually happened))

Rapunzel stuck her hand out, getting shocked by the force field. It wasn't always on, that's why she tried in the first place.

message 50: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Yes lol XD WHAHAHAHA Sorry it's so funny XD :D))

Stefan patted Ryders head and then got off his horse. He froze when he heard a beautiful voice. He closed his eyes for a moment and listened to the singing. That voice... it was so beautiful. He blinked and then noticed the source was the tower. Somebody lived there? He walked towards the tower, leaving Ryder behind who was banging his head against an apple tree.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9