➻ Once Upon a Time(TV series) discussion

Characters 2 > Belle/Lacey

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hope ♡ (new)

Hope ♡ | 162 comments Mod
Mr. Gold/ Rumpelstiltskin must have really loved her!

message 2: by Jessica (last edited Nov 18, 2013 04:31PM) (new)

Jessica (oddandbookish) I love Belle! I didn't like her as Lacey.

message 3: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssums) I totally agree! Belle is one of my favourite characters but Lacey is definitely very low

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Belle is so sweet!

Little Miss Sunshine | 8 comments go Belle! shes too nice for her own good.

message 6: by kelly (new)

kelly (kellyc932) | 3 comments Belle is definitely of my favorite characters on the show!

message 7: by Hope ♡ (new)

Lacey just kinda upset everyone!

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahsmanyhobbies) Am I the only on that liked Lacey? She was the complete opposite of how she is as Belle. Belle Is a goody goody while as Lacey she is sort of the bad girl. Total opposites, which was the idea to begin with I think. Just my opinion :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked Lacey's personality, but I didn't like the way she brought out the worst in Mr. Gold, which is the opposite of what Belle does.

Little Miss Sunshine | 8 comments sorry but i didnt like Lacey at all. but i liked how they added it in anyway. if that makes sense! :)

message 11: by Hope ♡ (new)

Diaz, I couldn't have said it better!

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahsmanyhobbies) That's the point, she HAD to bring out the worsed in Gold since Belle brought the good. It makes sense her "alter ego" would do opposite. But I get what y'all are saying too

message 13: by Hope ♡ (new)

GGGGGggggggrrrrrrrrr........ I can't tell if it was better to include her like this or not.

Did you know that the Directors and Writers made it so that one week would be about romance, the next action, and then the next funny?