➻ Once Upon a Time(TV series) discussion

Characters > Huntsman/Sheriff Graham Humbert

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hope ♡ (new)

Hope ♡ | 162 comments Mod
He gave his heart to save Snow! That she may live to save them! He DOES TOO have a heart!

message 2: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! :''''''''''''''''''''''''(

message 3: by Hope ♡ (new)

I take it you love him too!

message 4: by Diane (new)

Diane Reed Is Graham ever coming back on the show? They brought back the Blue Fairy & Rumpelstiltskin—I wonder if they'll bring him back too?

message 5: by Hope ♡ (new)

I REALLY want them to! Can you imagine Emma though? Baelfire/ Neal just died.....Captain Hook is still alive and fighting for her.....her "fake" boyfriend Walsh is/was a flying monkey.......and Graham MIGHT(hopefully) be coming back.

message 6: by Hope ♡ (new)

message 7: by Hope ♡ (new)

message 8: by Hope ♡ (new)

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily | 5 comments Jamie was asked to come back for season three but he turned them down as he had to many other commitments however if asked back now he way not be as busy and that would make hook jealous again even though Emma loves him :)

message 10: by Hope ♡ (new)

I ship Emma and Hook....like a lot!

message 11: by Hope ♡ (new)

NOW THAT THEY CAN GO BACK IN TIME....DO YOU THINK EMMA WILL GO BACK AND BRING GRAHAM BACK??

message 12: by Emily (new)

Emily | 5 comments I don't think she would unless she ended up back in time with him alive because she is with hook and not thinking about graham but maybe if she ended back with him and she could bring him back then I think she would.

If that makes sense haha xx

message 13: by Hope ♡ (new)

Maybe....I just wish he could come back!

message 14: by Emily (new)

Emily | 5 comments I know I do too haha and if he does Emma will still have feelings for him as they don't just go away and he will still love her xx