➻ Once Upon a Time(TV series) discussion

Evil Characters > Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hope ♡ (new)

Hope ♡ | 162 comments Mod
He is very confusing at times!

message 2: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thalia-bookluvr) | 12 comments I agree. At first I did not like him that much but he grew on me throughout the show and now he is my favorite character!! I am really glad that he found Bay. :)

message 3: by Hope ♡ (new)

I agree! Baelfire/Neal Cassidy is so HOT! I love though how he is in every story and he "interferes" with all of the classical characters.

message 4: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssums)

message 5: by Hope ♡ (new)

Bay was so cute......more so when he was younger!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Rumple used to be my least favorite, but he grew on me!! Now he's one of my favorites.

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 12 comments Same. Like when I first saw rumple I thought he was really creepy and weird and I didn't really like him that much but after a while I realized how awesome he is and now I really like him

Little Miss Sunshine | 8 comments Me too! I thought he was actually pure evil but I realised he had some good in his in the end. And I'm so happy he found Belle!!!

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 12 comments Yes! I ship rumbelle so bad and they're perfect for each other! She brings out the best in him and makes him want to be a good person. Neal is the same way. Rumple wants to make it up to him and do the right thing so maybe neal will forgive him

message 10: by Hope ♡ (new)

Rumbelle is so cute! ♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥

Happy (spread The Word) I always have that one moment when I think Rumple could be good....but he just craves power. Anyone else ever feel that way?