THE Group for Authors! discussion

General Discussion > Books on the Author Dashboard

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steve (new)

Steve Smy (steveksmy) | 19 comments When I look at my Dashboard, my books are listed over two pages. The problem is that it doesn't work! It constantly repeats books from page to page, and fails to list some books at all because of it!

Not impressive.

message 2: by Steve (new)

Steve Smy (steveksmy) | 19 comments Any help? :(

message 3: by Ronald (new)

Ronald (ASongofAfrica) | 67 comments I have a similar problem including books that I did not choose.

message 4: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Brown | 276 comments Unfortunately, this is a long-standing bug that's not likely to be fixed any time soon. Keep in mind that you can always see the stats for that book by going to the book page itself, and you can also edit those books from the book page, as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) Does it help if you change sort order?

message 6: by Steve (new)

Steve Smy (steveksmy) | 19 comments Oddly, Debbie, it seems to. At least, so far. That's despite the fact that the dashboard doesn't display them in the chosen sort order... Very peculiar.

Thanks for the suggestion :)

message 7: by Steve (new)

Steve Smy (steveksmy) | 19 comments Patrick wrote: "Unfortunately, this is a long-standing bug that's not likely to be fixed any time soon. Keep in mind that you can always see the stats for that book by going to the book page itself, and you can al..."

It's a pity, Patrick. It is the only list of my books where I can't see all the stats in one place :(

Thanks for the reply.