Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) Dark Lover question

The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series
Liz Donatelli Liz Mar 15, 2013 01:14PM
Who else is obsessed with The Black Dagger Brotherhood series? And, which book are you on? (Please, no spoilers.)

I am awaiting Lover at Last from the library. I'm currently unemployed or otherwise I would have bought it at Barnes and Noble. My favorite is V's story and John's story. Those two are my favorites and I can't wait to see how Blay and Qhuinn turn out because I want them to be together to bad *crosses fingers*

I can't even describe how much I LOVE this series! JR Ward is brilliant! I have read every book and Rhage is my favorite brother even though V & Z are close seconds!

I have read the first 6 books. LOVED THEM!!!!! i have the next three on my shelf waiting for me, i have so many questions that i need answered. My favorite one so far was Vishous' because it was so so much to his past and more.

Obsessed with the Brothers, I absolutely love them - would recommend them to everyone! Have read them all more than 5 times each and am currently awaiting the release of the next one, in march 2014!

I just came out of the tragedy called Lover Unleashed. So I am real leary now to read 10 & 11. It is now a hit and miss with these books after 5. so I am going to wait until 10 & 11 are bought thru e-books public library so I can borrow and return.

I just started v's book and am so excited...he has been one of my faves since the beginning. Not looking forward to phurys book. I am obsessed though with this series. It is addictive:)

I was introduced to the BDB books in a book club - John's story. I was so interested that I went back and started with book #1. I am now caught up with all the books including Lover at Last which I just loved!!

I'm new to the series and have only read books 1 - 3 so far. I really liked Wrath's story, found Rhage's so so and loved Zsadist's. I can't say I'm obsessed because I don't feel the urgent need to read the next one, probably because I can't get used to the writing style of constantly changing POVs. I found myself constantly wanting to skip the parts of the lessers (I didn't, but I really wanted to!).

Love this series and currently awaiting the next one.

Liz Donatelli Lovely to hear, Claudia. Have you also read any of J.R. Ward's Fallen Angels series? ...more
May 20, 2013 08:23AM · flag

I love this series and am convinced this is the absolute best PNR out there. #3 (Zsadist's book) is my favorite so far, and ironically #6 (Phury's book) is my least favorite. I just finished my re-cap of the series and I have questions. If I get a chance, I'll start a new thread for folks who have completed the series so that the questions can be discussed without ruining all of the AMAZINGLY breathtaking developments.

I am totally obsessed with this series of books!! And I am eagerly awaiting the newest book to come out on the 26th. I have truthfully enjoyed all the books in the series--obviously with a series, you will like some more than others, but I don't think any of them are bad.

can I only get the series on Amazon and B&N?? Or is there site i can get them?

deleted member Apr 07, 2013 07:48PM   0 votes
awesome. i'm on 9

okay so this sounds bad but i just don't want to read lover at last unless it has any thing about Wrath and Beth in it can any one let me know please ????? thanks

Liz Donatelli Thanks for the "scoop," Colleen & Delaney! ...more
May 20, 2013 08:25AM · flag

I discovered the series based on recommendations from friends and I am currently devouring #4 (Lover Revealed). So far Zsadist's story (#3 Lover Awakened) is my favorite but there's always room for more on my list. I am hooked on BDB!

Johns book I have not read any one else not fond of John

I don't really think any of them were terrible! I admit there were a couple that I liked the best, but none of them were bad!!! :)

I have only read the first two and although I enjoyed them I found that towards the middle of the book I lost some interest but the books did end on a high note.

I LOVE this series!!!! it is hands down my favorite!!! loved all the books!!!!

I LOVEEEE it...now is one of my favorites series, I am starting #9. LP :)

Zoey (last edited May 05, 2013 07:17AM ) May 05, 2013 07:13AM   -1 votes
I'm currently reading Lover Enshrined and I absolutely love all of them thus far. And my favorite one are the one with Mary and Rhage and Bella and Zhadist. Cried like a baby, tee hee hee.

I'm completely obsessed with this series! I think 3 is the best - Zsadist is my favorite. I did not think 10 was terrible, although 9 wasn't great. 10 got better. I'm very excited about 11, but I can't tell you why without possibly spoiling a huge thing.

I have to say this this series is one of the best I've read, and I have over 30 book series going where I'm waiting for more still to be released. I can't pick a favorite, there's just no way. I do think that Phury's was the hardest to read, I still loved it but was actually able to put it down. I have to say everything I've read my JR Ward/Jessica Bird, is amazing, have you read any of the Fallen Angel series?? AMAZING! Good luck I know you will enjoy it!

You're gonna love books 1-5. Book 6 was awful. 7 is the best book in the series. 8 was pretty decent. 9 and10 were TERRIBLE!