Making Connections discussion

Shattered Blue
This topic is about Shattered Blue
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 981. SHATTERED BLUE by Jane Taylor Starwood

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Apr 07, 2013 11:03PM) (new)

Sheri | 6238 comments Mod
Shattered Blue by Jane Taylor Starwood Jane Taylor Starwood
Genre: Romantic suspense/thriller

Book Description:
Shane MacKinnon used to be somebody else. Hounded by scandal and haunted by a shameful secret, wealthy, privileged Shannon Malone fled Manhattan and took on a new identity. Five years later, she’s finally met a man who loves her in spite of her troubled past. He’s leading her into a world of sensual pleasure she never imagined. Now a menacing whisper on the phone threatens to shatter her new life. Someone thinks she has the missing millions from a massive investment scam. Someone who also has a far more sinister reason to come after her. Shane thought the monster who tormented her childhood was dead. She was wrong. And now that he’s found her again, he’ll stop at nothing to finish his sadistic game.

Be one of the first 10 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble if applicable.

Formats available: .epub, .mobi or .pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format

Reviewers:
1. Marguerite
2. Vicki
3. Crystal

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

sixsquirels@msn.com
kindle

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
sent in your request Marquerite

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Received and thank you.

message 5: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) Please in ePub to bibliofreak50@gmail.com

message 6: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6238 comments Mod
Sent your request Vicki

Crystal | 28 comments Sounds great. Mobi please - CrysTvsky@hotmail.com

message 8: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
sent in your request Crystal

message 9: by Crystal (last edited Apr 07, 2013 09:18PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Crystal | 28 comments Thank you letting me read & review the book! I posted my review on Goodreads and Amazon.

Goodreads Review

Amazon Review

message 10: by Jane (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jane Starwood (janestarwood) Crystal, I hope you saw my earlier message thanking you for your wonderful, thoughtful review. In any case, thanks again! I really appreciated your taking the time to read and review "Shattered Blue," and I'm thrilled that you loved it so much.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Shattered Blue (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jane Taylor Starwood (other topics)