The Sacred Veil (Thirst #5) The Sacred Veil discussion

Is there a 6th book?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☽Ƹɱɱɑ☾ Okay, so the ending of this book is a major cliffhanger. I'd have to say it's the worst ending I've ever read. Now, I've tried to look on the Internet for an upcoming 6th book but there is no mention of one. Is that it? Or is there going to be another book? Because I can not let that ending go so easily.

Sabrina Yes he already knows wat it will be about, like Christopher pike on Facebook for all his updates

☽Ƹɱɱɑ☾ Thanks :)

message 4: by neida (new) - added it

neida Well I also looked for the 6th book in the internet and no results but Yeah I'm guessing there is.

JoJo One of the best endings ever....and yes he said that its up to the publishers if it get's published or not...I hope it does even though it will give us an answer...

Kiara Staton This is one of my all time favorite series... There is just so much depth and drama. I really hope there is another book that will be coming out.

Shannon I actually loved this series in the beginning but it feels like its dragging on, the only reason i want another book is because i need to know if she stays in the past or moves forward with her life

Jade The book use to be call The last vampire unitll christopher pike change them to Thrist 1 to 5...... I read all and wish he ened it at 7th book..... the other in not necessary.....

message 9: by chadiya (new) - added it

chadiya ☽Ƹɱɱɑ☾ wrote: "Okay, so the ending of this book is a major cliffhanger. I'd have to say it's the worst ending I've ever read. Now, I've tried to look on the Internet for an upcoming 6th book but there is no menti..."
exactly what i'm thinking i was so shocked and frustrated because he had us on the edge of the bed through out these hold series. My heart can't take no more. They must be a six book has to be, theres no way you ca end the book saying " i have no idea what im going to do next" like come on. Every decision Sita makes at this moment is a life changer; period.