Mount Olympus Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ☆ Emma ☆, <3 Aphrodite <3 (new)

☆ Emma ☆ (heyitsemma) | 436 comments Mod
This is where you can ask the goddess Aphrodite questions! She will try to answer your questions as soon as possible. Please be polite, and don't leave complaints.

message 2: by Isabel (new)

Isabel | 18 comments I absolutely love Aphrodite in the book, really cool. What is your favourite thing to do in free time?

message 3: by Belle (new)

Belle Chase | 10 comments hey, Aphrodite... Do you love or hate being center of attention?

message 4: by ☆ Emma ☆, <3 Aphrodite <3 (last edited Jul 30, 2017 09:42PM) (new)

Isabel wrote: "I absolutely love Aphrodite in the book, really cool. What is your favourite thing to do in free time?"

Oh thank you love! I know it's impossible for everyone not to love me, I am the goddess of love after all! <3

My favorite thing to do in my free time is going shopping with my goddess girl besties at the immortal markeketplace of course! It has some of the best places to shop!

message 5: by ☆ Emma ☆, <3 Aphrodite <3 (last edited Jul 30, 2017 09:45PM) (new)

Belle wrote: "hey, Aphrodite... Do you love or hate being center of attention?"

LOVE! Unless of course, my dress or hair is ruined! That rairly happens though. I always keep my clothes and hair looking perfect! I wouldn't be the goddess of beauty if I didn't! <3

message 6: by ☆ Emma ☆, <3 Aphrodite <3 (new)

Kaela Therese wrote: "How do you treat a guy who you like, but isn't really that close to you?"

No differently then you would anyone else of course! By doing this he gets to see you for you! You never wanna pretend to be what you're not, because if you're not being yourself, how else can he fall for your fabulously wonderful self?

Remember that all humans (and immortals) have flaws, so don't put him on a pedestal! And don't rush it, falling in like(and love) takes time!

((Remember there's plenty of fish in the sea, so if this boy doesn't realize how great you are, don't give on finding love! Good luck love! <3))

message 7: by ☆ Emma ☆, <3 Aphrodite <3 (new)

Kaela Therese wrote: "Thanks a lot! I know a lot of mortals say that you don't care about us and you just mess about our feelings, but they are too close-minded and they don't realize that they just need to ask for your..."

Aww thank you dear! I'm glad you know better! I'm always open for questions and advice! There's nothing I love more then helping those in their pursuit of love! <3