DC Comics Fans discussion

Comics > Would you read an else where book that focused on the old DCU?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annice22 (new)

Annice22 | 219 comments Mod
I wish DC would create an else where book for those of us who still miss the old DCU.

It could be something like the DC Present book that's currently out but features stories that are set in the old DCU. Each character or group could get like 4-5 issues then move on to another person or group.

I doubt it would ever happen but it would be pretty cool if they did something like that.

message 2: by Travis (new)

Travis (travishiltz) | 415 comments I'd buy that in a second.
Especially, if it had writers and artists from the 'good old days' working on them.

message 3: by Travis (new)

Travis (travishiltz) | 415 comments All of them!
I'm greedy.

message 4: by Dan (new)

Dan Schwent (akagunslinger) I think they should use the Forgotten Heroes name and stick Wally, Donna, and a lot of other characters that were lost in the New 52 and have them operate behind the scenes like Booster Gold before the reboot.

message 5: by Travis (new)

Travis (travishiltz) | 415 comments Dan wrote: "I think they should use the Forgotten Heroes name and stick Wally, Donna, and a lot of other characters that were lost in the New 52 and have them operate behind the scenes like Booster Gold before..."

That would be fun. A team that has do deal with the damage to reality from all the reboots, time travel and god like beings messing with it.

message 6: by Dan (new)

Dan Schwent (akagunslinger) The New 52 wouldn't bug me at all if they'd rebooted everything instead of everything except Batman and Green Lantern.

If they needed to undo the New 52 in a hurry, they could always reveal that New 52 Earth is Earth 11 or something and New Earth is still as it was pre-Flashpoint.

message 7: by Travis (new)

Travis (travishiltz) | 415 comments Dan wrote: "The New 52 wouldn't bug me at all if they'd rebooted everything instead of everything except Batman and Green Lantern.

If they needed to undo the New 52 in a hurry, they could always reveal that..."

Yes, as soon as they started making exceptions, i knew we were in trouble.

message 8: by Annice22 (new)

Annice22 | 219 comments Mod
I'm not picky about which DCU they could use. I would just love to see a couple of stories featuring:

- the Birds of Prey (that includes Oracle, Black Canary, Helena Bertinelli/Huntress, Lady Blackhawk, etc)

- Stephanie Brown's Batgirl

- Teen Titans

- Green Arrow