Terrence Hall discussion

Dorms (Girls') > #3- Morgan, Sasha, Lily, Raylynn

Comments Showing 1-50 of 289 (289 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

(Yeah I'll edit. And probably send Morgan here cuz savannah isn't responding at the lake >.<)

message 3: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha walked into the lavishly furnished dorm room that she had been assigned. Her Guardians had gone to check her in and everything, she had been sent to get everything in order at her dorm, they would be by to make sure everything was going well after the paperwork. She loved the bright colors, that made her happy, she'd been afraid she would be put in an uppity room where she'd be afraid of breaking something anytime she moved.

Sasha looked at her schedule, it read Sasha- Dorm #3 Room #3, she rolled her eyes and pulled her trunk and bags towards the hallway. She stopped at the room that had a '3' beside it, opened the door and entered. Her eyes widened noticeably as she looked around the room, it was amazing. And perfect for her, or at least in her opinion it was. She couldn't believe her luck. She set her dark cherry wood trunk at the end of bed, and the res of her bags she put in a corner to unpack later.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

http://m.weheartit.com/entry/49587506...

Morgan had stopped off to get a coffee in the cafeteria after she went to the lake, and now she was ready to move in. She dragged her black trunk to her dorm room and then realized shed locked the dorm key into the trunk "damn it!" She 'whispered', knocking on the door "helllooooo? I can't get to my key lemme innnnn" she called

message 5: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha was just about to open her trunk and start taking out some of her art supplies when she heard a muffled yelling, then some knocking at the front door. She set her skeleton key down on top of her trunk and went to open the door for whoever it was pounding on it.
"Hold your horses! I'm coming!" She called out.
(She was wearing http://weheartit.com/entry/55375946/v... )

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you!" Morgan said, smiling at the girl that opened the door "hello, my names Morgan"

message 7: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Hey there, I'm Sasha," She opened the door wide so that Morgan would have plenty of room to enter through with her belongings. "Lose your key?" Sasha asked her with a raised brow.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan shook her head "not lost its just in here" she tapped the trunk with the tip if her navy wedge sandals "I locked it in and I didn't want to open it up in the hallway" she made her way to room #1 and opened up the door "hell yes!" She cheered. This one was perfect for her "I'm liking this dorm, don't ya Sasha??"

message 9: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "I do like it actually, I'm surprised, I expected it to be dull and boring. So what are you here for?" She asked as she leaned against the doorjam of Morgan's bedroom and watched her lug her things in.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Photography and design" Morgan said, pulling out normal clothing and putting away, then propping up some blots of cloth in a corner and setting up her seeing machine on the desk "you?"

message 11: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Oh nice," Sasha said impressed. "I'm here for Art, and a bit of pastry on the side. It lets me be creative so I'm all for that," Sasha replied. She looked at the machine that Morgan was setting up and wondered what it was for.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

(It was supposed to say sewing, sorry XD)

Morgan nodded "sounds cool, you'd better bake for me girly" she teased "no but honestly can I see some of your stuff? Art wise?"

message 13: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Oh I will, I don't need to be gaining any weight," Sasha reassured her roomie. "Oh yeah of course, let me get my newest sketch book. It only has a few drawings in it..." She ran off to fetch the book from her trunk. (Its okay :P)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan hung up the dresses she made carefully, they were her prized possessions. She pulled her hair into a high ponytail, pulled off her jacket, and went to organizing

message 15: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha grabbed her book and then walked back into the room, she admired the dresses that Morgan had hung up, "I like those... do you think you could make me some stuff if I paid you?" She opened her sketch book to reveal her drawings. The first page revealed a detailed sketch of a unicorn, the next was of Fluttershy from My Little Ponies, after that was a punk version of Ariel kissing a boy under water, then the only other one was of a girl pressed against a wall and a boy kissing her passionately.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan shook her head "I don't charge people when I'm at school, cuz they make fabric available whenever we need it. But yeah I'll totally make you some stuff." She flipped through the pages "holy fudge, these are amazing! Oh Morgan likey" she pointed to the Ariel one

message 17: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Yeah? That would be awesome, you can have that one. Ill make ya a deal, you design me some clothes, ill sketch you some art," Sasha put her hand out.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Deal." Morgan said, shaking her hand "what kind of stuff do you like?" She asked

message 19: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Funky, not normal every day wear, I like to stand out," Sasha said with a saucy grin on her face.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Perfect! You and I will work great together" Morgan grinned and grabbed a strand of Sasha's dark hair "how would you feel about ombré?"

message 21: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "I'd feel great," Sasha said and looked at Morgan with a sparkle to her eye. "I have a feeling were going to be awesome roommates.9

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan wiggled her brows "me too! I have some bleach somewhere in here. I have to stock up for this" she pulled at a random piece of her hair. It was so obviously colored, she loved it

message 23: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Cool, hey we should see if anything cool is going on tonight," Sasha suggested. They could get dressed up if there was.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan nodded "we can find something. There's this little place called the workshop in the back of town that has bands and booze on weekend nights." She said. She knew her spots

message 25: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Are you serious? Hell yeah, I'll go look go an outfit," Sasha winked at Morgan and then disappeared to find herself proper attire.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

(I'm so making a topic for this place >.>)

"You go!" Morgan called, looking through her dresses

message 27: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (Yay! Let me find an outfit >_>)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

(Same, but Taylor momsen has like a million ^-^)

message 29: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (This girl has quite a few of herself, she's one of my favorite photographers!)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

(Taylor momsen does photography? >.> I love her punk outfits and her actressing)

message 31: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (I meant mine lol :P)

Sasha pulled out several things to make up her outfit, she didn't care what others thought, only of what she thought looked interesting. After donning the apparel she had picked out she went to the mirror and fixed her hair and make up, next she put on the hat she planned on wearing for the night.

http://krmenxa.deviantart.com/art/We-...

http://krmenxa.deviantart.com/art/Old...

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

http://m.weheartit.com/entry/52424298...

Morgan walked out of her room and looked to Sasha "too much?" She asked

message 33: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "No definitely not, we're going to be a gorgeous combo babe," Sasha replied with a big grin. She grabbed her iPhone and prepared to walk out the door with Morgan.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan put her phone into her bra and walked out with Sasha

message 35: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Ariel was walking the halls, she wanted to get to know her residents before she went to her dorm to unpack, she was one of the new RA's. She noticed two girls exiting a dorm, she quickly went over and introduced herself, "Hey I'm Ariel! I'll be one of your RA's this semester."

Sasha stopped when the girl popped up in front of her, she rose a brow and made herself not roll her eyes. She didn't need to get into trouble and get put on house arrest when they were trying to head out. "Hey."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan turned around and smiled brightly, sticking out her hand to shake. Give em no reason to suspect you. "Hi I'm Morgan, nice to meet you"

message 37: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Ariel noticed both girls were very dressed up, she didn't say anything though. It was their first night there, she didn't plan on making trouble for anyone, yet. "Hi, nice to meet you both." She shook hands with both girls. "Be careful out there, I need you to be at my dorm tomorrow morning 11 AM sharp for a meeting. Thanks girls." She walked away.

Sasha grinned, "Well that was easy. C'mon Morgan."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's a date" Morgan called after her, then started to walk with Sasha "wasn't it? She had to have known..."

message 39: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Maybe she's letting us have our first night free," Sasha suggested, she opened the door to go outside.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah she'll probably lecture is once we're at the meeting, no doubt" Morgan said with a generic teenage eye roll

message 41: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Probably, typical. Let us do something and then tell at us about it later," Sasha grumbled. "So are we walking to this place?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan shook her head "my car. I drive all they way up here so I could use it during the school year" she said, leading Sasha to an old Chevy impala, fixed up pretty nicely

message 43: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Oh nice ride, well it's good to know we don't have to walk everywhere," Sasha winked at Morgan and then slid into the passengers seat.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks, I think you get my point. Workshop is on the edge of the port, I think people try to pretend its not there or something" she started up the car and grinned

message 45: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "It's gonna be a fuuuuuun night!" She yelled out the window as they were pulling out. When heads turned she leaned out the window and let out a happy yell.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Helllllllllllllllllllllll yeah it is!!!" Morgan yelled out the window as she went down the road away from school. She turned on the radio and blasted rock music

message 47: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha rocked her head to the music and danced a bit in her set, well the way she could while in a car.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

After a good ten minutes, Morgan pulled up to the workshop "c'mon. And don't let anyone think you're nervous, they hate timids here" she instructed

Ray-Ray((Supergirl!!)) | 384 comments raylynn knock on the door and opened the door to see two other girls "hi! i raylynn clark!"

message 50: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (Sorry ray they weren't there)

Sasha rubbed her knuckles, "I know. I think I cracked some ribs. You should meet up with him, I think I overheard he's a new RA."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6