back to the 20's discussion

Town > Park

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tim(A Very Crazy Guy) | 36 comments Mod
Here is a park with lush green grass a playground and a nice lake

Mason walked to the park and sat down at a bench he kicked a pebble into the pond

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 17 comments Mercy strode into the park, throwing bread crumbs to the birds.

Mason shrugged and leaned back on the park bench and watched the water go by he always did this on days he was sad

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 17 comments Mercy accidentally flung bread crumbs in Mason's hair. She rushed over and started sweeping his hair, failing to get them out. "I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed.

he smiles"its alright"he laughed at her and starts to pick the crumbs out of his brown hair when he got done he looked at her

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 17 comments She straighten uped her shirt and fluffed her hair. "Ahem. So are you here alone?" She looked around for other peoples.

he smiled"yeah..all alone"he extended his hand out to her"im Mason"

((well no ones posting this makes me sad maybe not haha))

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 17 comments She shook it. "It's a pleasure to meat you, Mason. I am Mercy." She grinned.
((Me sorry. I didn't see notin cause I didn't look for dee notice))

((its ok))
he smiles"hi..mercy"he sits down and looks around

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 17 comments Mercy trips over a rock and stumbles into the pond, under water, head first.

Mason jumps in and helps her out"are you alright?"he picks her out of the pond and onto the bench

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 17 comments She started coughing up water. "I'm such a klutz..." She muffled and sneezed.

he smiled at her"aww im so sorry"his eye twitched

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 17 comments "Thanks for helping me." She stood up. "I need to get home..."

he sighed and sat down"youre welcome and bye...i geuss"he said sadly

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 17 comments "After I go get cleaned up, would you like to do something with me? I haven't got any plans later and I don't want to be bored. So....."

he smiled and nodded"yeah that would be nice...i have nothing to do either"

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 17 comments "Great. Um.....I will meat you someplace?" She asked.

he smiled and nodded"yeah..someplace"he laughed

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 17 comments "Okay. See you!" She lugged away.

he smiled and waved bye"see ya"he sat back on the bench and looked at the lake

Mason stood up and walked away he started walking to the garage to see if his car was fixed