Role Play Galore! discussion

Young Adult Hangout > Embarrassing Moments!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 857 comments Mod
Share your embarrassing moments! I know you all have them!

message 2: by Rebecca (new)

Ok, ok. I'll start off...

When I was younger I was wearing a really baggy shirt when my brother brought a friend over. I had forgotten to put my shorts on underneath and his friend noticed. Sadly, my brother and his friend still come over to this day.

It may not be the worst thing, but hey, it's something.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

The other week I was at little athlectis and we were doing tripple jump, you all know what that is right? Anyway, I had my run up length perfect and started to sprint down the track. For some odd reason, my ankle went slack and I went rolling off the track and onto the grass. I got grass and sand all through my clothes, and was laughing - embarrased, while everyone else was shocked. I gashed opened my ankle and thigh... they only just healed a month later.

message 4: by Rebecca (new)

Oh my gosh!

message 5: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) A few days ago i was walking to school and someone yelled "WHATS WRONG?" So i yelled "NOTHING?!?" And they where talking to someone in this car and the person was all like "sorry sweetie" :3

message 6: by Rebecca (new)

lol Nice one!

message 7: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) I was putting my clothes on, not noticing anything different... untill I came home from school. Then I noticed I had been wearing my shirt the other way around. Yup. Everybody could see on what temperature they needed to wash it.

message 8: by Rebecca (new)

lol!

message 9: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Haha

message 10: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Poor you

message 11: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lol, I was surprised nobody told me or laughed at me. xD

message 12: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) My sister had the front of her dress tucked in to her undies and no one told her