Role Play Galore! discussion

1x1's > **Killjoy and Becks: The Little Mermaid**

Comments Showing 1-50 of 507 (507 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 857 comments Mod
Here it is!

message 2: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Thanks! :D So any ideas? Realistic or Fantasy? I like Fantasy/Supernatural more C:

message 3: by Rebecca (new)

Yes! Fantasy/Supernatural all the way!

message 4: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yay! Okay C: I have these themes.. or things lol

Mermaids
Werewolves
Vampires
Fearies
Elves
Demons
Angels

I kinda like mermaids C: but it's up to you.

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

I was thinking that too! :D

message 6: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Okay lol! I have two ideas.. we could do like Pirates of the Caribbean stuff with a pirate who catches a mermaid and they fall in love after a while. Or we could do little mermaid with a guy who almost drowns and gets saved by a mermaid C: & Do you mind if I'll be the girl ghehe?

message 7: by Rebecca (new)

I kind of like both... HOW ABOUT IT'S A MIX OF BOTH!!

And I do mind, I have to be the girl.

*Inserts sarcastic voice*

LOL Just kidding, you can be the girl :)

message 8: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) XD LOL! Okay. So you mean like first she he catches her and when they fall in love.. he sets her free because he doesn't want to sell her anymore. And then he falls of the ship once? And she rescues him?

message 9: by Rebecca (new)

I was thinking.......

She sees a boat and it gets wrecked in a storm, she saves him and falls in love. Her mer powers allow her to stay out of water until midnight or else she turns mer where ever that place is and if she can't find water within minutes, she dies. She falls in love but keeps her mer tail a secret. One day he finds out and she almost dies and then yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Then the king(Say the guy is a prince) finds out and he wants to sell her to someone for a lot of money, then he has to try and set her free but she doesn't want to leave and then YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... O__O

message 10: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Wow.

You're officially.

A genius.
Thank you. That was awesome.

message 11: by Rebecca (new)

Pshh why thank you :3 *Pushes up nerd glasses*

http://psychosexyunicorn.tumblr.com/p...

Funny thing is, I just thought of the mer powers myself. I've never read something with that xD I guess I pulled in a little Cinderella with the mers xD

message 12: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yes, lol that's cool! So just a little plot:

1. She saves him when she sees him fall of the boat
2. She falls in love?
3. At a ball (yes cinderella xD)) she has to get away before midnight and almost dies
4. The king finds out about their secret and he catches her
5. He tries to help her escape?
6. She doesn't want to leave him.
XD

message 13: by Rebecca (new)

Good enough for me! lol!

message 14: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Okay!

Character time lol... just something with name, appearance, age, a bit of personality and other important things C:

Like this;

Name:
Personality:
Other:

message 15: by Rebecca (new)

BAHABAHBASKJFSAUIFHJANFBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

message 16: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha OMG XD

message 17: by Rebecca (new)

OMG I'M DEAD! DYING! AHHHHH

message 18: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) XD lolololololol

message 19: by Rebecca (new)

http://snakkle.wpengine.netdna-cdn.co...

Name: Prince Eric
Appearance: http://snakkle.wpengine.netdna-cdn.co...
Personality: Very kind, loves nature, likes to be himself, hangs with his favorite dog- https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/im...
Other: Has to get married soon by a princess

message 20: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Name: Ariel
Appearance: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdf... *with red hair
http://data.whicdn.com/images/1153278...
Personality: Stubborn, sweet, caring, can be a little bit shy, does everying for the ones she loves.
Other: Is a mermaid and has the power to be a human on day time, but after midnight, she has to be in the water.

message 21: by Rebecca (new)

Wahoo! Now we start? You go first?

message 22: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yeah sure! :D

message 23: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Ariel hummed as she swam in the water, her seagreen tail making her gain speed as she swam. It was stormy. She liked it when it rained. It made her feel close to the water even more. It was past midnight and she had to get into the water again. She sighed and watched as the thunder crashed high in the sky.

message 24: by Rebecca (new)

Eric and his buddies cheered on board. They just caught the biggest fish of the night, a grouper. "We'll be eatin' good tonight, boys!" He bellowed through the rain. His duke ran up to him, "Uhm, sire. It's getting very stormy. We should head in before lighting kills us all." His jittery voice shouted through the rain. Eric balanced his feet on the wood flooring. The seas were rocky. "Ah, it's fine, Joshua. No worries when we're-" Most men screamed. The boat tipped and tipped and tipped. They were falling into the water.

message 25: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Ariel blinked when she heard the shouts. She turned around and saw the ship. She frowned. Who would go sailing in this weather? She bit his lip, wondering if she should approach. She swam a little closer, just in case.

message 26: by Rebecca (new)

Eric was knocked out instantly by a wooden box that nailed him in the skull. He sank below the surface of the waters.

message 27: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Ariel saw a guy fall in the water and swam towards him. She pulled him back to the surface, concerned. He was unconscious. She pulled him to shore. She breathed hard. He was a bit heavy for her. She eyed his features as she pulled him onto shore and as he laid in the sand. He was very handsome, with his black hair. She smiled softly and rested her head on his chest, checking his heart beat. She let out a sigh of relief when she noticed he was still alive. "Breathe," she said softly.

message 28: by Rebecca (new)

Eric felt heaves on his chest, but he felt too weary to wake up. "Muhh..." He moaned, water spat from his mouth uncontrollably.

message 29: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Ariel used her mermaid powers to get the water out of his lungs. She bit her lip. She should probably get in the water, she didn't got a lot of time left. "Breathe," she told him again, wondering if he could hear her.

message 30: by Rebecca (new)

((Here's Ariel's red hair :) http://d.gr-assets.com/photos/1363372... ))

message 31: by Rebecca (new)

Eric peeled his eyes open, "Wh-a-t-t ha-a-ppen-ed-d?"

message 32: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Haha thanks XD it looks cool!))

Ariel looked back at the water, she probably had a couple of minutes left. She bit her lip. "You fell off your ship," she said softly, brushing the hair out of his eyes.

message 33: by Rebecca (new)

He shot up from where he was lying, "Buster... My dog!" He bellowed, diving into the water without thinking. His dog was dying in the water! He had to save him!

message 34: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Ariel frowned and then gasped. "Wait!" she called out. The waters were way too rough for humans to swim in right now. She dove in after him and was glad it was so dark he couldn't see her tail. She grabbed his arm. "Stop! I'll get him!" she told him, pulling him back to shore and then dove back into the water.

message 35: by Rebecca (new)

"Wait! No! You can't go in there!" He fumbled to his feet and went back in. He looked for the girl as a title wave crashed over him, tossing him back on land.

message 36: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Ariel sighed and then moved underwater. She adjusted her eyesight and finally found the dog, but it seemed like he was fine on his own. He was already swimming. She moved back up to the surface. She smiled slightly and gently took him in his arms, and then swam back to shore. She gently sat him on land and watched as Buster ran over to the guy.

message 37: by Rebecca (new)

"Ah Buster! You made it!" The dog sloppily jumped on his chest and kissed Eric's face. He looked around for the girl that saved them both, then looked back out to sea. Where were the others?

message 38: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Ariel smiled slightly at him before looking back at the sea. She didn't really want to leave him, but since it was night.. she didn't really have time to stay out of the water.

message 39: by Rebecca (new)

Eric couldn't find the girl, which was surprising aince she had electrifying red hair. The dog barked and charged over to a rock. He started towards it.

(lets say she was hiding behind the rock k?lol)

message 40: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Ariel bit her lip as the only thing she could find was a piece of the sail of the ship and she made a dress out of it, wrapping it around her body. She heard the dog and gasped. "Oh no."

((LITTLE MERMAID STYLE))

message 41: by Rebecca (new)

((Lol we are awesome yo! :P))

"What are you barking at, Buster?" Eric's hushed voice asked. He searched around until he reached the rock.

message 42: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Yo Ik guuuurl lol XD))

"Please go away," she said softly, ruffling the dogs fur. She bit her lip. She wasn't supposed to get found, especially not by a human.

message 43: by Rebecca (new)

(should he find her))

message 44: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Yeah lol XD))

message 45: by Rebecca (new)

"Bust...er?" He Stared at the girl with wide eyes. Now that he finally saw her profile, she was beautiful. "Are you alright?"

message 46: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Ariel looked up at him and her gaze softened a little. "I am," she assured him softly.

message 47: by Rebecca (new)

"What is your name? Are you a villager? Youu have to come with me, we can get you dresses." He noted on her cloth dress wrapped loosly around her chest. Then he looked at his own clothing, he was bleeding on his arm and his white shirt was torn in every direction.

message 48: by Rebecca (new)

*dressed

message 49: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "I.." she began and then frowned. She should probably get back but... she liked him. "My name is Ariel," she told him, not replying to any of his other questions. She couldn't.

message 50: by Rebecca (new)

"I'm Eric. Uhm, Prince Eric. Where are you from? You couldn't have been washed from shore from the wreck." Come to think of it, how was he still alive. Who saved him?

((lets say he forgot lol))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11