Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) Fifty Shades of Grey discussion

Fifty Shades Family Affairs.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kerahia We are going to write our own book four in the fifty shades trilogy. This is how it goes, heres a short paragraph, now you write another sentence that follows the story line and the next person will follows yours and so on. Lets see where this takes us. So here goes!!

Anastasia Grey smiled as she watched Christian make sand castles with Teddy, Pheobe and Ava. Life couldn't get any better than this. She wanted to enjoy her last day of paradise with her loved ones before they got back to their busy schedules. Mia and Ethan left right after the wedding to go to their honeymoon in Rome and Grace left this morning to an emergency at the hospital so carrick went with her. "He's Cheating on me Ana" The words snapped her right out of her trance. "What did you just say?" Ana wispered. "He's cheating on me. I've had my suspicions for about some time now, not sure how long he has been at it and with who but he is, i know it Ana, my gut is screaming at me that he is. That's why he left with Grace and Carrick." Kate replied.

Carol No way, Kate! Elliot buried his wild ways long ago after he met you.

Brandi I'm not so sure Ana. He doesn't look at me the same anymore.

Kerahia "Kate are you sure about this, it could just be your imagination running wild." Ana replied. "What does that mean Ana! I'm NOT paranoid! Not every one lives in a perfect little world that you think exits Mrs Grey!!" Kate retorted getting up and storming off to the direction of the hotel.

Sparrowlicious I don't know about this. You could write a fanfiction or something.

Kerahia Sparrowlicious wrote: "I don't know about this. You could write a fanfiction or something."

You're so right.

Kerahia Nickisha wrote: "Sparrowlicious wrote: "I don't know about this. You could write a fanfiction or something."

You're so right."

Dont think i wuld use fifty shades though.... might just do my own creative writing, would be easier for me to make up my own stuff than use someone elses's ideas... Thanks for idea Sparrowlicious.

Delta Nickisha wrote: ""Kate are you sure about this, it could just be your imagination running wild." Ana replied. "What does that mean Ana! I'm NOT paranoid! Not every one lives in a perfect little world that you think..."

(Next section)

Ana paused and looked at Kate, seeing the uncertainty and anguish in her friend's eyes. Kate looked down, unconsciously twisting a lock of her perfect blonde hair tightly around her index finger. "I guess we have fallen into another dimension, Kate. What has happened to my confident, take-charge girlfriend? You may be creating a problem that isn't even there. You need to do what you always urged me to--confront him directly; explain your concerns; and demand that he tell all!"