Read 4 Review discussion

So Many Reasons Why (So Many Reasons, #1)
This topic is about So Many Reasons Why
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Romance > R4R- So Many Reasons Why (New Adult) by Missy Johnson

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Booke (vanessabooke) | 103 comments Mod
SO MANY REASONS WHY
Twenty year old Emma hasn’t left the house since she was attacked as a child. Now, with the impending release of her attacker from prison, Emma knows it’s more important than ever for her to regain control of her life. From her unrelenting nightmares, to her strained relationships, to her crippling agoraphobia, Emma feels as though her life is spiraling out of control.

When her professor, Simon Anderson enters her life, Emma must deal with feelings she has never experienced before.

Though both she and Simon know their relationship is bordering on inappropriate, neither of them are able to ignore the intense chemistry that is quickly developing between them.

What was supposed to keep her mind off the attack has left her more confused than ever. When there are so many reasons why you shouldn’t be together, is simply being in love really enough?

This is book one in a two book series.

There is 5 copies available.

Please comment below with your name, email and blog address. If you don't have a blog that's okay just be sure to post your review on Goodreads. ;)

Anna (annamarie2505) I'll review! Anna Rhodes portugeseprincess17@yahoo.com

Maria | 2 comments I want to review this book :) majka.cardova@gmail.com

Missy Johnson | 10 comments Thanks guys. I've emailed copies to both of you. Still three more available :)

Anna (annamarie2505) Missy wrote: "Thanks guys. I've emailed copies to both of you. Still three more available :)"

Missy do you have an epub copy? I have a nook and kindle books aren't compatible :(

Missy Johnson | 10 comments I do Anna :)

What's your email address?

Anna (annamarie2505) portugeseprincess17@yahoo.com

Missy Johnson | 10 comments lol, sorry it didn't click with me that you were the same Anna. Will send now :)

Anna (annamarie2505) haha no worries

message 10: by Nay (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nay (4ukcats) | 1 comments I'd like to review! 4ukcats@charter.net
Thanks!

Missy Johnson | 10 comments Thanks Renee, E-book sent to your email address :)

message 12: by Vanessa (new)

Two copies left

Missy Johnson | 10 comments Hi Karen, copy sent :)

One more available!!

message 14: by L.M. (new) - added it

L.M. May (ellem_lmmay) Hi - says there is one more copy left? I just recently discovered NA and would love to read/review this.

It might take me a few weeks to get to it though with all my other commitments. Is this all right?

Missy Johnson | 10 comments Hi L.M, that's fine, just send me your email address so I can get the book to you :)

Missy

message 16: by L.M. (new) - added it

L.M. May (ellem_lmmay) Missy wrote: "Hi L.M, that's fine, just send me your email address so I can get the book to you :)

Missy"

Will do. Thanks. And good luck with your book.

Sarah | 8 comments Yes please......sarah gibbins
Sarahgibbins@hotmail.co.uk

message 18: by Vanessa (new)

Sarah wrote: "Yes please......sarah gibbins
Sarahgibbins@hotmail.co.uk"

Hey Sarah,

I think we actually hit our limit of five copies but I'll pass on the message to Missy.

This thread is official closed.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.