Danger In The High Seas discussion

Below Deck > Dining Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 121 (121 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Miyuki, is busy (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) | 188 comments Mod
Sayuri walks in hand in hand with Kaleb.

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 205 comments Kaleb turns to look at her and smiles.

message 4: by Miyuki, is busy (new)

She grins and pulled out a chair from a near by table, "Sit?" she asks him.

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 205 comments He gave her a lopsided grin, "Ha a chair for me??? Oh why you shouldn't have, here I have an outright gentle....lady...." He laughed

message 6: by Miyuki, is busy (new)

She giggles, "A gentelady.." she mused, "I like it"

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 205 comments He blushed, "My word play and sarcasm is no match for my brothers, but I try. So beautiful, why, out of everything you could have done or anywhere you could have gone, did you get on this boat?" He mused.

message 8: by Miyuki, is busy (new)

"I like being around the sea" she answers.

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 205 comments He smiles, "Huh, that's good to know."

message 10: by Miyuki, is busy (new)

"I like the way the sea smells. the salty ocean air..i like the sound of waves crashing onto the ship. I like how the ship rocks back and forth..and the sea is really pretty under the sunlight..and moonlight" she says in a rush.

message 11: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 205 comments He laughed a bit, his smile coming out again.
"You can just talk. No need for the rushing of words. It's cool, in my time I've learned to not judge people.... I mean my dad did and look where that got him.." He said, the last part coming out bitterly.

message 12: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Alice walked in and quietly surveyed the room. She got some food and sat down to eat at an empty table in the corner of the room.

message 13: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) Mimi walked into the dining hall after her detention session with Zavier. She spotted a girl sitting alone in the corner of the dining hall. "Hey, let's go sit with her. I bet she could use some friends," Mimi said.

message 14: by Miyuki, is busy (new)

Mckenzie wrote: "He laughed a bit, his smile coming out again.
"You can just talk. No need for the rushing of words. It's cool, in my time I've learned to not judge people.... I mean my dad did and look where that..."

She bit her bottom lip "I observe that you dont like ur dad"

message 15: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 205 comments He froze, "No, no I don't." he said leanig back in his seat.

message 16: by Miyuki, is busy (new)

"May i ask why?"

message 17: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 205 comments He sighed, "He went and got himself and my mom killed.... and left me and my brother by ourselves... but he left us before that. He couldnt handle the commitment so he left, and my mom ran after him... and they died... repressed memories. Thats why me and Calix don't remember. Too painful to remember, that our parents didn't love us enough to stay." He said his eyes tearing up, and his head in his hands.

message 18: by Miyuki, is busy (new)

"Im srry" she says rubbing his back, "I didnt mean to dig up those memories again" sh says, close to tears.

message 19: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 205 comments He took a deep breath and wiped away his tears. He got up and walked over to her and hugged her.

message 20: by Miyuki, is busy (new)

She hugs him back tightly, "Im srry" she repeated.

message 21: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 205 comments He laughed, mostly because he didn't want to cry, and said, "It's fine, I told you I don't mind telling you."

message 22: by Miyuki, is busy (new)

"But i feels so bad..."

message 23: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 205 comments "It's perfectly ok."

message 24: by Miyuki, is busy (new)

"Are you sure?" she asks.

message 25: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 205 comments He smiled, "Yup, so should we get up and get in line for food or what?

message 26: by Miyuki, is busy (new)

She nods, and stood up.

message 27: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 205 comments He was already standing, so he just walked over in line. He got a burger with fries and a tea and went to sit back down.

message 28: by Miyuki, is busy (new)

She got in line and got spicy curry and sat down next to Kaleb.

message 29: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 205 comments He ate his burger in no time... But after that his eating pace slowed until he couldn't finish his fries.... He groaned, "Ugggghhh I feel fat, and like I'm about to implode. Want my fries?"

message 30: by Miyuki, is busy (new)

She laughs, and takes a fry.

message 31: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 205 comments He laughed and them groaned again, "Hurts to laugh." He said than he laid his head on the back of the chair.

message 32: by Miyuki, is busy (new)

"You ate to much" she says.

message 33: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 205 comments He looked at her and smirked, "Why thank you for that piece of knowledge." Then his stomach started hurting again. He groaned and laid his head on the table.

message 34: by Miyuki, is busy (new)

"Are you okay?" she asks, worried, "do you want to go see the doctor or something?"

message 35: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 205 comments He sighed, "Nope I'm fine, how's... Your food...?"

message 36: by Miyuki, is busy (new)

"it's...really really spicy" she says, "Are you sure ur fine?"

message 37: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 205 comments He nodded his face still in his arms on the table. He sat up and burped really loud. First he laughed, than he covered his mouth and said "'scuse me. Noooow I feel alright." He said with a lopsided smile.

message 38: by Miyuki, is busy (new)

She grins, "glad ur feeling better"

message 39: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Alice was just finishing her food when two more people walked in. She watched them.

((By the way, I just freaked out because the "d" key wasn't working. My mom fixed it though))

message 40: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) Mimi and Zavier walked to where the girl was sitting in her little corner. She had already finished her food, but they still wanted to meet her.
"Hey can we sit with you?" Mimi asked.

message 41: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Alice looked up. She put on a hesitant smile. "Of course."

message 42: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) Mimi noticed the hesitance in her voice.
"Don't worry I don't bite. And I've trained Zavier here really well," she said.
"Hey!" Zavier exclaimed.
"I'm Mimi, and this is Zavier," Mimi introduced.

message 43: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "Hello. I'm Alice." Her smile was real one now.

message 44: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "So... Why are you here all alone?"

message 45: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) "I don't really know anyone on board...I'm the tailor, so I don't really work with people."

message 46: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "Woah! That's like totally awesome!! Mind making me a dress for a dance?" Mimi said.
"What for??" Zavier asked Mimi.
"Well, I don't have any dresses, so I'm asking her a favor," she explained to Zavier, "besides, I'll pay her really well."

message 47: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "Whaddya say?"

message 48: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Alice's eyes brightened and she smiled again. "I'd love to! But you don't have to pay me, it's my duty on board."

message 49: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "Wow! Thanks! I think this is the start of a great friendship!" Mimi exclaimed.
"Awww yeah!!! I claim this table as the Table of Pure Epicness!!!!" Zavier yelled loudly.
Everyone turned around and stared at him.
"Zavier! Get down from the table! You are drawing attention to us! The Wallflowers!" Mimi told him, "I declare us the first people to survive the Island of Misfit Toys." Mimi said this quietly and smirked.
"Welcome to our little misfit life. Glad you could join us in the world of madness," Zavier said to the shy tailor.

message 50: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Alice smiled wider, but now it was kind of sad. "You guys seem great. Zavier, you remind me of my brothers. Epic was their favorite word." Then she brightened. "I am proud to be a misfit!"

« previous 1 3