Fun=Roleplaying! discussion

1x1 > Vamp Queen and Kiwi

Comments Showing 1-50 of 189 (189 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 418 comments VQ(the rencarnation of a thousand year old cat) wrote: "Role Play!!"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry it took so long to get on! last week was a busy for me at school >.< you've got my full attention as of...@_@ now! o_o

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I've liked Everything I've tried. I haven't found one that I haven't liked yet. Supernatural, sci fi, marvel, super hero, super villian, mystery, romance, yaoi, yuri, fan fiction, anime, furry, samurai, medieval, reassiance ( i think i spelled that wrong )... the furry one is actually kind of cute x3 haha. what about you?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 418 comments I will do anything. I have to go, but will be back on at 8:15pm - 9:15pm.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm assuming we have different time zones...It's 2:40 pm here

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 418 comments almost 6pm here. Mom wants me home so I will see you in a couple hours right?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

yep ^-^

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yayyy ^.^ welcome back

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, I just woke up @_@

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 418 comments okay soo, I was thinking this give me a sec.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Take your time ^.^

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 418 comments kk

There is this boy, his mother past when he was two. His father beats him up for no appearnt reason and I will explain more. But the other part is that there is a girl and she tries to find out about this rumor (they boy and his dad) ((me)), she then ends up liking him (Derek).

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

And I'm Derek?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 418 comments Here is my character:

Name: Derek Love
Appearance: Tall 6'3, jet black hair, really dark brown eyes, almost look black.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ohhh, got it got it ^.^

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Brb real qucik xP

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Back and I think I've got a character

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Sarah Simms
Appearance: Rainbow colored hair with grey eyes. 5'6 and has cream colored skin
History: She was born a free girl. She hasn't had the best or grades, but she has the creative mind that people rarely see. She found joy in art at a young age, and got her hands on hair dye at 12. She couldn't decide what color, so she used all the colors of a rainbow. Her parents were horrified of what they saw, and told her to change it back. She refused, so she wears a beanie around them to hide her hair.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 418 comments cool Start?

Derek walked out of the flower shop with a rose in his hand. A tear ran down his cheek a he walked to the corner and waited to walk across the street.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah walked along the sidewalk. Her bag slung over her shoulder, and her colorful hair in a messy pony tail. She stopped at the street corner to cross, and looked to her right and saw Derek holding a rose. She almost thought it was for a lover, but then she saw a tear run down his cheek.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 418 comments Derek then walked across the street to the cemetery. He could not think about how and why his father beat him up and why his mother past when he was little. He also hoped that the makeup would not wipe off from his crying.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah walked across the street then saw Derek walk into the cemetery. She followed after him, then she saw a street vendor selling flowers. She rummaged through her pocket and found some money. She bought a flower and hurried after him almost tripping

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 418 comments Derek walked into the cemetery and towards his mother's grave. He fell on the ground and placed the rose on the grave. "Mother, what I am supposed to do? Father has been beating me up, should I give him time or I no other idea. Tears started to pour down his face. When he looked down at the ground he saw, Give him time.
"But mother it has been thirteen years since then." He made a cross from his heart, stood up and checked his make up. "Good." he whispered. He then walked towards the entrance of the cemetery.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah made it to the cemetery at last and ran into Derek just as he was leaving. She noticed that it looked like he was wearing make up. "I'm sorry. I don't know you," she holds out her flower to him "I brought something for your loved one". She said suddenly. Somehow, this sounded better in her head

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 418 comments Derek looked at her and then ran out of the cemetery towards his apartment. He was about to cross the street when he noticed his father. He turned around, wiped the tear and walked across the street. "Yes father, is something you wanted."
"HOW DARE YOU GO VISIT HER GRAVE AGAIN!" His father slapped him on the cheek. "GO STRAIGHT TO YOUR ROOM NOW!" Derek nodded and went straight to his room.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah felt saddened because he didn't say anything in response. She walked over to the grave where she saw the rose he was carrying earlier. She laid her flower down next to it and read the name on it "Beloved Mother", it read. "Oh my god..." She said softly

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 418 comments Derek went upstairs to his room and took off the make up and went to bed. He soon fell asleep.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah looked up again to see the name of the woman on the tombstone. She left the cemetery and went to a nearby phone booth. She flipped through the pages of a yellow book and found the woman's name still there. She had lived with her son and her husband. Her hand rested on the son's name. "Derek..."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

(( gtg- I was in my tech class so I could message you on my phone. Class is over. I'll get back to you after school ))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 418 comments Derek soon awoke up and walked to his desk and worked on his home work. When he finished, he went downstairs and saw that dinner was ready. He walked to the table and sat down. He looked around and saw that his father was not around. He then decided to eat the spaghetti.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Not only was Derek's name there, but his address as well. She pulled out a marker from her bag and wrote it down on her hand. Sarah walked away from the phone booth and found Derek's house. She sighed under her breath "I'm a persistent stalker I guess... I'm just worried about him is all," she thought to herself. "He was kind of cute too.." Her thoughts stopped abruptly and then she blushed softly. She shook her head and walked up to the front door and knocked on it

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 418 comments He got up and put the plate in the sink just as he heard a knock. He walked to the door and opened it slightly, "Yes?" He was careful to not show this person his face.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Derek? I met you earlier at the cemetery, and I wanted to make sure that you were alright..." Sarah could see part of his face through the small opening of the door. She tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "You left so suddenly earlier that I was worried".

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 418 comments Derek looked at her, "I am fine. Now just leave." He looked behind him making sure that his father was not coming down the stairs, which he was not. He then closed the door and went upstairs and put on some make up and came back down. Derek then opened the door fully.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah was still standing outside the door when he opened it fully. She didn't think that she would be this close to him so soon. Her eyes immediately looked up to meet his gaze: she could tell the difference in color on his face. He was wearing makeup. Why though? "You don't seem fine though, Derek".

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 418 comments "I said I was fine." He sighed and then looked into the distance. "It is getting la..."
"DEREK!" His father screamed to him from his room.
"I am coming father." He turned his focus back to the girl, "I have to go sorry." He then shut the door and went upstairs to see what his father needed him for.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 418 comments VQ(the rencarnation of a thousand year old cat) wrote: ""I said I was fine." He sighed and then looked into the distance. "It is getting la..."
"DEREK!" His father screamed to him from his room.
"I am coming father." He turned his focus back to the girl..."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah came into his house because he forgot to lock the door. She came inside and heard his foot steps go toward his father's room. She felt her natural curiosity go crazy. She creeped closer to the stairs to hear everything

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 418 comments Derek walked up the stairs. "DEREK, WHERE IS MY DINNER!"
"I will go get it now." He rushed downstairs and to the kitchen. He quickly put some spaghetti in a bowel with some sauce. He grabbed a fork and some bread and hurried upstairs. His father was in bed. Derek handed his father his dinner and then went back downstairs to get something to drink. He barely noticed the girl in the room.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah had a glass of water already in her hand. "Here," she held out it for him when he was looking through the cabinets for a glass. She'd never heard someone yell so loud in her life like his father did

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 418 comments Derek looked at her, "thanks." He took it and filled it with some water. He then walked back upstairs to his room. He sat down on his bed and looked at the picture of his mother he sighed, "I wish you were here now. Father is making me his slave. I just hope he could find someone to, well not replace you but someone could help him with his anger and I need a new mother at least."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah walked up the stairs to his room. She looked to her right and saw pictures of Derek with his mother. She was beautiful. Derek seemed so happy. He wasn't much of a talker. She walked up to his bedroom door and knocked on it

« previous 1 3 4