All Things DISNEY! Disney Love<3 discussion

Disney TV Shows > Kim Possible

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, STITCH! EPCOT! (new)

♥Booknerdswift♥ | 168 comments Mod
thoughts?

message 2: by Elliot (new)

Elliot  Pines | 32 comments Ohh..I remember this show! I used to watch it when I was little...I don't watch it anymore, though...I like the animation

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) soooooo remember this!!! when i was little when it was coming on i used to jump around and try to imatate her. and all the moves! lol

message 4: by Gabs (new)

Gabs Loved this show when I was little! Did you know they changed the Epcot thing to Phineas and Ferb? So now it's not her! :( :( :(

Snowblue~ Rachel is AWESOME!!! :p | 14 comments I love/d Kim Possible! I wish they still play it! I would watch it! Anyone know of a channel that it plays it on? :/

message 6: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, STITCH! EPCOT! (new)

It could be on Netflix...

Snowblue~ Rachel is AWESOME!!! :p | 14 comments I don't think we have Netflix. Oh well.

message 8: by Gabs (new)

Gabs Snowblue~ Rachel is AWESOME!!! :p wrote: "I love/d Kim Possible! I wish they still play it! I would watch it! Anyone know of a channel that it plays it on? :/"

Sometimes it's on at like 3:00 in the morning....I think you could probably buy seasons from amazon too?

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 7 comments I love this show! My sister was her as halloween once when she was real little!

message 10: by Gabs (new)

Gabs Oh that would be a cool costume!

message 11: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, STITCH! EPCOT! (new)

Awesome!

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily | 27 comments ♥TaylorSquared♥ wrote: "It could be on Netflix..."

I'm watching it!!!! XD

message 14: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, STITCH! EPCOT! (new)

i love that show!

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) This was my favorite show when it was on tv!

message 16: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, STITCH! EPCOT! (new)

i love the fact that its a spy/mystery show

message 17: by Raquel (new)

Raquel (luridandlaughing) | 39 comments I liked that show. Great teen drama and spy show.
I wish Disney XD wasn't a bunch of horrible live-action series. The only new shows I think are decent are Phineas & Ferb and Zeke & Luther.

message 18: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (oddandbookish) I loved that show!

message 19: by sophiexx (new)

sophiexx | 13 comments Kim possible was my things