Wait for You (Wait for You, #1) Wait for You discussion


333 views
Which cookie would you rather taste?

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah Daemon's from Onyx or Cam's from Wait for You?


M.J. Douglas Deamons or Cams if its choc chip I dont care (but Deamons. :D)


Pearl_Jam ah BOTH COOKIES! With a little side of Jace ;)


M.J. Douglas Pearlie wrote: "ah BOTH COOKIES! With a little side of Jace ;)"

no. no jace


Andrea Cam's!!


Pearl_Jam Natalie wrote: "Pearlie wrote: "ah BOTH COOKIES! With a little side of Jace ;)"

no. no jace"


Doesn't matter, it's my cookie fantasy lol


message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Cam's, definitely.


M.J. Douglas Pearlie wrote: "Natalie wrote: "Pearlie wrote: "ah BOTH COOKIES! With a little side of Jace ;)"

no. no jace"

Doesn't matter, it's my cookie fantasy lol"


hahaha okay then alex out of hunting lila for me.


Pearl_Jam Natalie wrote: "Pearlie wrote: "Natalie wrote: "Pearlie wrote: "ah BOTH COOKIES! With a little side of Jace ;)"

no. no jace"

Doesn't matter, it's my cookie fantasy lol"

hahaha okay then alex out of hunting lil..."
oooooh! Even better!


message 10: by Beth (new) - rated it 5 stars

Beth Michele Cam's cookies....oh, and his eggs! :)


Sonia Definitely Cam's. :)


message 12: by Cha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cha I would take both but If forced I would probably go with Cam since he is more of a SAFE bet.


message 13: by Beth (new) - rated it 5 stars

Beth Michele They could taste like rocks, and I'd still choose Cam's! :)


Sarah Kiki wrote: "Pearlie wrote: "ah BOTH COOKIES! With a little side of Jace ;)"

what book is Jace from?"

The Mortal Instruments series


message 15: by Ivy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ivy G. Sarah wrote: "Daemon's from Onyx or Cam's from Wait for You?"

Deamon... Hands down!!


Donna Fernandez Both Cam and Jase!


Nikki Cam for sure!


message 18: by Liza (new)

Liza Reese lover so Cam's! :D


Mariyam Can i have both? Please?
But if i have to settle fro one then, i will pick Daemon's 'cause i will have Chocolate Chip over Reese anytime of the day


message 20: by Jennifer (last edited Jan 17, 2014 10:39AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jennifer Tabler Sarah wrote: "Kiki wrote: "Pearlie wrote: "ah BOTH COOKIES! With a little side of Jace ;)"

what book is Jace from?"
The Mortal Instruments series"


Jase is from wait for me

I only know Cam and id pick him he is a sweetheart


Nikita Oh god I'd any cookies by Cameron Hamilton!


Amanda  D'souza Cam definitely! :D


message 23: by Keri (new) - rated it 5 stars

Keri Although I love Daemon, I will have to go with Cam's cookies because he actually makes them himself. Oh, and I would also like some of his boiled eggs!


message 24: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha Anything by Cam!


Jennifer Tabler Kiki wrote: "I actually choose Jase's cupcakes :)"
Have you read the new one out yet


Jennifer Tabler No a couple weeks ago I was reading dark books about rape, holding against will. Yes I read it a couple weeks ago but I liked the 2nd the best Cam's story POV.


Jennifer Tabler Kiki wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "No a couple weeks ago I was reading dark books about rape, holding against will. Yes I read it a couple weeks ago but I liked the 2nd the best Cam's story POV."

Oooh, any suggesti..."


No not for YA


Nikki Hilton Cam


back to top