Crash (Crash, #1) Crash discussion

any more of this kind?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tûba I've just read the book and really liked it.Can you tell me more of the similar topic..You know,a guy with real problems and his struggle to have normal life and relationship?

thanks in advance

*~*~~*~reading~**~till~**~forever*~~*~* Easy by Tammara Webber

Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1) by Simone Elkeles Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry, #2) by Simone Elkeles Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry, #3) by Simone Elkeles

Losing It (Losing It, #1) by Cora Carmack

The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) by Jessica Sorensen

Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1) by Abbi Glines Because of Low (Sea Breeze, #2) by Abbi Glines and the rest of the series

Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1) by Abbi Glines Never Too Far (Too Far, #2) by Abbi Glines

My Favorite Mistake (My Favorite Mistake, #1) by Chelsea M. Cameron

Bad Rep by A. Meredith Walters

The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) by J.A. Redmerski

Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1) by Katie McGarry

and of course the second books of the Crash series Clash (Crash, #2) by Nicole Williams

Tûba great..thank you:)

message 5: by Vee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vee Gretzinger BEAUTIFUL DISATER!!! IF YOU HAVENT READ IT YOU MUST. its better than all books listed.

Tûba Vie wrote: "BEAUTIFUL DISATER!!! IF YOU HAVENT READ IT YOU MUST. its better than all books listed."

I finished reading that a couple of days ago Vie.I should tell you I liked 'Easy' more:) thank you for the name anyway.

Fria Tuba wrote: "Vie wrote: "BEAUTIFUL DISATER!!! IF YOU HAVENT READ IT YOU MUST. its better than all books listed."

I finished reading that a couple of days ago Vie.I should tell you I liked 'Easy' more:) thank ..."

Tuba wrote: "Vie wrote: "BEAUTIFUL DISATER!!! IF YOU HAVENT READ IT YOU MUST. its better than all books listed."

I finished reading that a couple of days ago Vie.I should tell you I liked 'Easy' more:) thank ..."

try reading beautifully damaged

Kendra Alsop I recently read The Secret Of Ella And Micha By Jessica Sorenson :) It's a really good book

Tûba Kendra wrote: "I recently read The Secret Of Ella And Micha By Jessica Sorenson :) It's a really good book"

oh,I've heard about that before Kendra and finally I managed to find it to read.Hopefully soon..Still have two books to finish before that.Thank you

message 10: by Violet (last edited Jul 27, 2013 01:21PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Violet The Sea of Tranquillity I loved it :) but like all high-rated books, u go in with even higher expectations.... So I suggest u read it and decide for yourself.

message 11: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra Up In Flames by Nicole Williams

one of my favorites