Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived: Threads, misc. > Funny Pages

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JenniferJ (new)

JenniferJ Got this on my Facebook Page and had to share. LOL

photo 208458_488194054563001_2055381336_n_zps80c926a5.jpg

message 2: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments **hee hee**

message 3: by Sandra J (new)

Sandra J Weaver (sandraweaver) | 361 comments Too funny!

message 4: by Lina (new)

Lina | 5563 comments I got this link sent by my husband this week, thought I'd share :-)

Incompetence rules...
http://hadonejob.com/

message 5: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments **hee hee** Those are pretty good, CaroB.

message 6: by ShoSho , Moderator (last edited Mar 15, 2013 09:37PM) (new)

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments The guy is me!!!

http://vimeo.com/61275290

message 7: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Sorry, ShoSho, I can't get to that video. Looks like I have to join to see it.

message 8: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments And since they are speaking French...or something...

message 9: by ShoSho , Moderator (new)

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments It doesn't matter what they say:D but let me check the kink again

message 10: by ShoSho , Moderator (last edited Mar 15, 2013 09:39PM) (new)

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments it seems fine and I didn't join
can you see this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAH0Nh...

message 11: by JenniferJ (new)

JenniferJ CaroB some of those were really hilarious and looked like something my husband would do unfortunately!

ShoSho that video was a riot! Guess she showed him!

message 12: by Lina (last edited Mar 16, 2013 06:57AM) (new)

Lina | 5563 comments Loved that video Shosho!! (I didn't have to join to view it either) I'm going to have to show it to hubby... I can just see it becoming an in-joke in our house whenever someone is wasting paper - "EMMA!"

Or when we are trying to be discreet about the fact that we need toilet paper, lol - "erm... Emma..?!"

message 13: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments LOL! Loved it, ShoSho, and, yes, I could see the second one. BTW, did you notice you typed "kink" instead of "link"? FOFLMBO!

message 14: by Elishia (new)

Elishia | 2620 comments lol I noticed that

message 15: by ShoSho , Moderator (new)

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "LOL! Loved it, ShoSho, and, yes, I could see the second one. BTW, did you notice you typed "kink" instead of "link"? FOFLMBO!"

Maybe I meant what I typed!!! :D

message 16: by Lina (new)

Lina | 5563 comments These two go hand in hand:

http://www.wimp.com/cokementos/

message 17: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments That was fun...and well organized. LOL!

message 18: by ShoSho , Moderator (last edited Mar 17, 2013 08:52PM) (new)

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments LOL

[image error] lolzbook.com via ShoSho on Pinterest

message 19: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments LOL!

message 21: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments **chuckles**

message 22: by Lina (new)

Lina | 5563 comments

message 23: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments **Lisa Kay giggles hysterically** CaroB!

message 24: by JenniferJ (new)

JenniferJ CaroB wrote: ""

LMAO

message 25: by Lina (new)

Lina | 5563 comments

message 26: by Lina (last edited Mar 26, 2013 05:02AM) (new)

Lina | 5563 comments

message 27: by Sandra J (new)

Sandra J Weaver (sandraweaver) | 361 comments Oh, I love that one! And the baby with the chocolate! I have days when I feel like that, unfortunately.

message 28: by Lina (new)

Lina | 5563 comments lol, they've both tickled my funny bone when I saw them!

message 29: by Lina (new)

Lina | 5563 comments I keep getting these from Facebook, but they crack me up!

message 30: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments **hee hee** Sad, but true.

message 31: by Sandra J (new)

Sandra J Weaver (sandraweaver) | 361 comments I always found that answering the phone would do it. Still works with my husband!

message 32: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments **chuckles**

message 33: by Gisela, Moderator (new)

Gisela (chicadorlando) | 4022 comments Read this Amazon review for Veet for Men:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2QP56S5...

message 34: by ShoSho , Moderator (new)

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments ROFLMAO!!! that was hilarious, I have tears in my eyes ! my question is, Gisela, why were you reading reviews for Veet for men?!

message 35: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 188 comments I am crying from laughing so hard. That was hilarious. Made my day!!!

message 36: by Gisela, Moderator (new)

Gisela (chicadorlando) | 4022 comments ShoSho wrote: "ROFLMAO!!! that was hilarious, I have tears in my eyes ! my question is, Gisela, why were you reading reviews for Veet for men?!"

A friend sent me the link, I don't even want to think about why he was reading them!

message 37: by Lina (new)

Lina | 5563 comments Saw this on facebook, had to share!

message 38: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments **snortsnort** That would be... YES!

message 39: by Sherri (new)

Sherri McNamara  | 35 comments lil. that was too funny.

message 40: by ShoSho , Moderator (last edited Apr 29, 2013 07:55PM) (new)

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments I was feeling awful today so I decided to see some funny stuff on Pinterest to lift my mood . After reading this page I'm much better , I only feel bad not awful !

Read the reviews (699 of them)
http://www.food.com/recipe/ice-cubes-...

message 41: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments LMBO! Oh, Lord! ShoSho, have you read some of those posted? How about:
"I wanted to make your recipe but our well ran dry, so I didn't have any water to make ice. Since I was having a party, I really had to come up with a clear liquid substitute so I would have ice on hand. A word of warning: when you make vodka cubes your BIL will hit a tree with his new car and your sister will never speak to you again."

message 42: by ShoSho , Moderator (new)

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments I read a lot of them , some of them are just fantastic !

message 43: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments I know! Some people are just so darn clever!

message 44: by ShoSho , Moderator (last edited May 27, 2013 06:04PM) (new)

message 45: by Dawn (Kat N Hat) (new)

Dawn (Kat N Hat) (katnhat) | 506 comments I am in awe at his ingenuity. My husband just told our daughter she had to learn to put her hair up herself, he wasn't going to do it.

message 46: by ShoSho , Moderator (new)

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments Have you shown him the video?

message 47: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments **chuckles** While I'm with Dawn, I had to ask, "Couldn't he incorporate a brush stroke or two to get out the lumps?" LOL!

message 48: by Lina (new)

Lina | 5563 comments Morning Ladies! It's been a little while, I know, but I saw this and found it funny (it may just be the weird mood I'm in) so thought I'd share:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tRYpk...

message 49: by ShoSho , Moderator (new)

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments CaroB wrote: "Morning Ladies! It's been a little while, I know, but I saw this and found it funny (it may just be the weird mood I'm in) so thought I'd share:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tRYpk..."

Haahaaa ! I liked it and I agree with it.but I'm going to do my own experiment :D

message 50: by Lina (new)

Lina | 5563 comments ROFL!! I must admit, I really do like the look of stubble. But stronger than copper wire??

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.