What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Total Control
This topic is about Total Control
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > Thriller, airplane crush to kill one man, MC a woman [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (new) - added it

Anna (annamatsuyama) | 402 comments It was my first adult book and because of that I really want to find it!

I read it ~10 years ago but book most likely was published more than 10 years ago.

I read it in Latvian so I assume that the author is well known and popular most likely American.

Genre: Mystery/Thriller

What I remember.
Main character was a woman who lost her husband in airplane crush. Her husband worked in some cool company that created software for computers or something like that.

There was a killer whose job was to kill that woman but she in fight managed to kill him? Not sure.
I remember it was mentioned that killer is good looking man but his eyes are cold blue and scary.

Later MC found out that airplane crush was not accident but it was done to kill her husband.

The villain was her husband boss(?) I don't remember why he was so desperate to get rid off MC's husband. Probably money somehow was involved.

What I remember: villain was infected with AIDS by blood transfusion

Thanks

Cheryl is busier irl atm. (cherylllr) Airframe is at least a bit similar, but it's been about a decade since I read it so I'm not sure....

message 3: by Anna (new) - added it

Anna (annamatsuyama) | 402 comments No, it's not that book :(

message 4: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2500 comments Mod
Sounds a little bit like Total Control

message 5: by Anna (new) - added it

Anna (annamatsuyama) | 402 comments I'm 99% sure it is the right one! I found Totāla kontrole Latvian copy here on GR and cover looks familiar :)

I will shelf it as solved.

Thank you very much!

message 6: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2500 comments Mod
You're welcome! I'm so glad that was the right one!