The Perks Of Being A Book Addict discussion

5 free review books!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (StephieJa) | 13 comments The Undead Heart: The Undead Heart The Undead Heart by Stephanie Jackson

Blood Thirst: (#2 in the Blood Series) Blood Thirst Blood Thirst by Stephanie Jackson

When Angels Fall: When Angels Fall by Stephanie Jackson When Angels Fall

The Lamp by Stephanie Jackson
The Lamp The Lamp by Stephanie Jackson

The Reaper Within The Reaper Within The Reaper Within by Stephanie Jackson

If interested in any of these and would like to do a fewiew for me, cantact me ere on goodreads or at sos.publishing@yahoo.com Review coppies will be by smanswords couple (Free you you) Can't wait to read your reviews!

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Hofacker | 14 comments I would be proud to review your books for you. I am a severe book addict. I read multiple books a day (insomnia), I read all genres and really enjoy sharing my thoughts with others. I am still working up the nerve to send my own book out to the world. If you would like me to help you let me know;)

message 3: by Mindy (new)

Mindy (Boyer) Larson | 6 comments Michelle wrote: "I would be proud to review your books for you. I am a severe book addict. I read multiple books a day (insomnia), I read all genres and really enjoy sharing my thoughts with others. I am still work..."
Hey Michelle, I would love it, and greatly appreciate, if you read and reviewed my book
This Morning I Woke Up Dead, let me know and I'll send you a copy :) Thanks so much, Mindy

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (StephieJa) | 13 comments Michelle wrote: "I would be proud to review your books for you. I am a severe book addict. I read multiple books a day (insomnia), I read all genres and really enjoy sharing my thoughts with others. I am still work..."

JUst send me ur email address to sos.publishing@yahoo.com and I'll send you the links and smashwords codes for all five books.

message 5: by Kristie, Moderator (new)

Kristie | 4817 comments Hi Stephanie - I don't have time to review them all, but I'd love to check out at least one or two. I sent you a message with my email address.

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Hofacker | 14 comments Stephanie wrote: "Michelle wrote: "I would be proud to review your books for you. I am a severe book addict. I read multiple books a day (insomnia), I read all genres and really enjoy sharing my thoughts with others..."

ok I will do that, Thanks

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Hofacker | 14 comments Mindy wrote: "Michelle wrote: "I would be proud to review your books for you. I am a severe book addict. I read multiple books a day (insomnia), I read all genres and really enjoy sharing my thoughts with others..."

Mindy wrote: "Michelle wrote: "I would be proud to review your books for you. I am a severe book addict. I read multiple books a day (insomnia), I read all genres and really enjoy sharing my thoughts with others..."

OK Mindy, I'd love to. Books are like shoes and chocolate, you can never have enough, lol. My email is michelle68314@yahoo.com

message 8: by HZar (new)

HZar Worth | 66 comments Our book is free to borrow with amazon prime. Check us out or add us as a friend, tell us about your own book or blog. We're fairly new here. The Canarsie Flash

message 9: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (missie322) I would love to do reviews if any authors are interested!

message 10: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Hofacker | 14 comments Hzar wrote: "Our book is free to borrow with amazon prime. Check us out or add us as a friend, tell us about your own book or blog. We're fairly new here. The Canarsie Flash"

Just downloaded it tonight, plan on reading it. Saw it listed. Will let you know as soon as I'm done.

message 11: by Mindy (new)

Mindy (Boyer) Larson | 6 comments My book is also free to download with Amazon prime. This morning I woke up dead by Mindy Larson

message 12: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (StephieJa) | 13 comments Melissa wrote: "I would love to do reviews if any authors are interested!"

I have 5 books up for review. The Undead Heart (#1 in the Blood Thirst Series) Blood Thirst (#2 in the Blood Thirst Series), When Angels Fall, The Lamp, and The Reaper Within by Stephanie Jackson. If interested in reviewing them, contact me at sos.publishing@yahoo.com

message 13: by Shelly Schulz (new)

Shelly Schulz | 2 comments I'd love to do reviews! I read lots of different things, and I have lots of time to do reviews and read books. :)

message 14: by Willett (new)

Willett Thomas | 22 comments Shelly wrote: "I'd love to do reviews! I read lots of different things, and I have lots of time to do reviews and read books. :)"

Shelly,

If you do reviews, and like literary fiction--Southern Gothic, I'd love to hear from you and receive a review for my novel, Raised by Hand, Lifted by the Tides--A Southern Child's Memoir. Think To Kill a Mockingbird and/or The Secret Lives of Bees. The link to my page on Amazon is below. I can send you a mobi file or epub, or pdf.

Also, it is available only to GR today, March 19, for FREE download.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009KEXEQO

Thanks in advance,
Willett

message 15: by Shelly Schulz (new)

Shelly Schulz | 2 comments Willett wrote: "Shelly wrote: "I'd love to do reviews! I read lots of different things, and I have lots of time to do reviews and read books. :)"

Shelly,

If you do reviews, and like literary fiction--Southern Go..."

Hi Willett,

I'd love to read and review your novel. It sounds really interesting and something that I could really get into. I'd prefer epub format please.

Thank you,

Shelly.

message 16: by Addict's (new)

Addict's Book | 15 comments If interested in any of these and would like to do a fewiew for me, cantact me ere on goodreads or at sos.publishing@yahoo.com Review coppies will be by smanswords couple (Free you you) Can't wait to read your reviews!

Hi. I would really like to review The undead heart and When angels fall. Contact me if you're interested. Thanks

addictsbooknook@gmail.com

message 17: by Tina (new)

Tina | 3 comments I am new to good reads. I love it!!! I would be happy to review any books.