Tiger's Curse Obsessions!!! discussion

Favorite Quotes From Tiger's Curse Books

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin | 3 comments Hey Guys. So I am currently re-reading the series for the seventh time, and I have found some quotes that never get old. This conversations is for those of you who have some favorite quotes from any of hte Tiger's Curse books. Post them here!

message 2: by MadangeL (new)

MadangeL (bookwormaphobia) | 11 comments It may not be a quote, but I absolutely love it when SPOILER ALERT Ren punches Kishan after he flirts w/ Durga. XD loling so hard.

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin | 3 comments I know!!! I love that part!!!!!!! So funny!!!!

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin | 3 comments One of my favorites is when Kelsey says that the Kraken might just want the combo meal. Chicken, beef, and cheese, and Kishan says that she is the chicken, he is the beef, and that Ren must be the cheese.

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate Winchester (katewhitetigerlover) | 23 comments oh, kishan, you little rascal...

message 6: by Imasha (new)

Imasha Omg I love it when Ren said that kelsey was his pearl without a price! ! Then again everything he says is beautiful♥♥

Kaylah Eiramenna Carrell (wearebutdustandshadow) | 38 comments Every time that they say stuff in Hindi I hurry and get my notebook out and write it and its translation down((: I just love it when they speak Hindi<3

message 8: by Imasha (new)

Imasha Awww!!! That's so nice!!! I should do that too!!

Kaylah Eiramenna Carrell (wearebutdustandshadow) | 38 comments my favorite part is the treasure poem he wrote for Kelsey..it was truly beautiful

message 10: by Imasha (new)

Imasha OMG yeah!!! I remember! <3

message 11: by Varnika (new)

Varnika (cobaltlove) | 1 comments Lol, it was funny when Kishan asked Kelsey if she wanted to conserve water in TQ!

message 12: by Imasha (new)

Imasha hahaha lol that's so true!!

message 13: by Candice (new)

Candice Olivia Barr | 2 comments Rereading the entire series because I miss Ren <3

message 14: by Imasha (new)

Imasha I know what you mean ;)

message 15: by Candice (new)

Candice Olivia Barr | 2 comments I just got a friend addicted to the series!! I feel triumphant lol

message 16: by Imasha (new)

Imasha Well done! i did that too.

i love the part where Ren shouted " you ate ALL my peanut-butter cookies' to Kishan. I just laughed and imagined Kelsey.