Girls Club discussion

Your tips! > Girls Night In

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara | 431 comments Mod
What are your top tips for one? Share your fave games,food movies anything that you do when you have a Girls Night In and share your stories of them too! These tips are to make sure that your next one is the best one ever! Have fun!

message 2: by Danie (new)

Danie Don't get carried away with planning. Sometimes popcorn and a chic flic creates an amazing night.

message 3: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) My friends and I had a sleepover once where we all did our hair and makeup and did a photo shoot in her living room. It was really fun.

message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara | 431 comments Mod
Great answers ! Keep em coming!

message 5: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) Talk about boys, duh!!! :D

And sometimes, my friends and I have nerf gun wars...

message 6: by Danie (new)

Danie Awesome!!!!!!
It's always fun when everybody brings something-a snack,a game, whatever!
It also takes stress off the host.

message 7: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) Paint nails...

message 8: by Danie (new)

Danie Oh yeah!

One time we actually arranged a pageant. It was really fun. We got mani pedis and did hair and stuff.

message 9: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) Baking a cake or cupcakes is fun too because then you can get creative and decorate them :)

message 10: by Dalu (new)

Dalu  | 33 comments Photoshoot! there's always nice to change your profile picture and my friends are really good photographers

message 11: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) You gatta have the classic sleepover game Truth or Dare!

And of course meh freinds and i always goat rope meh sixth grade cousin and do HIS nails and make-up and take pics and videos of his suffering!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

lol:)

message 13: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashleyowl22) | 17 comments I love having a movie marathon type thing and sometimes we play the wii doing Just dance and stuff. I also like the game would you rather.

Claire~~Mslululu98 (mslululu98) | 47 comments Watch movies! From Harry potter to wreck it Ralph to chick flicks we watch em all

message 15: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) Sometimes my friends and I make videos of us dancing and doing stupid stuff XD

One time, we put a sprinkler under my friend's trampoline and jumped on it in like 40 degree F weather XD