Travel Writing discussion

AUTHOR AREA > Prickly Pears of Palestine

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hilda (new)

Hilda Reilly | 48 comments Mod
My book Prickly Pears of Palestineis the story of six months I spent in the Occupied Palestinian Territories and covers a momentous time in Palestinian history. It is now available also in Kindle.

message 2: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Pray (prahasaurus) | 6 comments Hello. Definitely a topic that interests me. I travel to the region often. I recently read Fast Times in Palestine: A Love Affair with a Homeless Homeland, and liked it very much.

However, I just checked Amazon, and I didn't see your book listed as an option for Kindle. Only paperback... :-( Not sure if it's a publisher issue, because my country of record at Amazon is not the UK or USA. But usually I have access to just about everything, so surprised about this.

message 3: by Hilda (new)

That's strange. Which Amazon site do you use? If you let me know I'll try to sort this out.

message 4: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Pray (prahasaurus) | 6 comments My account is probably linked to the Czech Republic, since my credit card is from there.

message 5: by Hilda (new)

I think if your home Amazon doesn't provide Kindle books then you can buy from the main US site. Let me know how you get on.

message 6: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Pray (prahasaurus) | 6 comments I'm shopping at the US site: amazon.com. But my credit card on file is from the Czech Rep. Not sure if that matters...

But I can tell you 100% that there is no Kindle option for this particular book. For Guises of Desire, there is. But not for this book.

message 7: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Pray (prahasaurus) | 6 comments Whoops. I take it back. It was an old edition of your book... Nevermind.... ;-)