Ask Demigods discussion

Nature Spirits > Ask Coach Hedge (Open)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 665 (665 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Rachel (I love music) (mistyjones02) | 491 comments Here you go

message 3: by FrankZhang/LloydGarmadon/DracoMalfoy, LEO COME BACK! (new)

FrankZhang/LloydGarmadon/DracoMalfoy (FrankZhang) | 360 comments SMASHING GOOD

message 5: by FrankZhang/LloydGarmadon/DracoMalfoy, LEO COME BACK! (new)

FrankZhang/LloydGarmadon/DracoMalfoy (FrankZhang) | 360 comments GOAT MAN SMASH WALL NEXT

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2215 comments Kid, you're acting more like couch than me.

message 7: by FrankZhang/LloydGarmadon/DracoMalfoy, LEO COME BACK! (new)

FrankZhang/LloydGarmadon/DracoMalfoy (FrankZhang) | 360 comments PEOPLE ARE STUPID. Except for goat man. GOAT MAN SMASH GOOD

message 8: by ♆Some-person♆, HYPNOS COME BACK! (new)

♆Some-person♆ (havendar) | 8957 comments Hey coach hedge...........what did u do to frank?

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2215 comments *whistles* What me? Don't trust your ol' couch?

message 10: by ♆Some-person♆, HYPNOS COME BACK! (new)

♆Some-person♆ (havendar) | 8957 comments I dont think I wanna trust u when it comes to violence........

message 11: by ♆Some-person♆, HYPNOS COME BACK! (new)

♆Some-person♆ (havendar) | 8957 comments But otherwise....... I TOTALLY trust u.

Rachel (I love music) (mistyjones02) | 491 comments Ummmm why is Frank talking lie the hulk????

message 14: by ♆Some-person♆, HYPNOS COME BACK! (new)

♆Some-person♆ (havendar) | 8957 comments Cuz I'm pretty sure coach hedge did something to him or...... He banged his head REAL hard.

Rachel (I love music) (mistyjones02) | 491 comments Sounds about right

message 16: by ♆Some-person♆, HYPNOS COME BACK! (new)

♆Some-person♆ (havendar) | 8957 comments Coach hedge,fix frank!!

message 17: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 9870 comments Yo coach! Grover sent his message to you that he's personally interested in taking karate lessons from you, he wanna fight monsters too. And (to percy) he's sniffing all the time for u and annabeth!! Thats why he wanna fight to save ya!!

message 18: by FrankZhang/LloydGarmadon/DracoMalfoy, LEO COME BACK! (new)

FrankZhang/LloydGarmadon/DracoMalfoy (FrankZhang) | 360 comments FRANK AND GOAT MAN SMASH AGAIN

Rachel (I love music) (mistyjones02) | 491 comments *hands frank a board of wood to break*

message 20: by FrankZhang/LloydGarmadon/DracoMalfoy, LEO COME BACK! (new)

FrankZhang/LloydGarmadon/DracoMalfoy (FrankZhang) | 360 comments frank not feeling to well frank stomach hurt

Rachel (I love music) (mistyjones02) | 491 comments "aww poor frank." Pats franks shoulder and gives him ginger ale.

message 22: by Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny), NEHA COME BACK! (new)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 1872 comments Frank wrote: "frank not feeling to well frank stomach hurt"

maybe thats because youre attacking a WALL.

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2215 comments Neha wrote: "Yo coach! Grover sent his message to you that he's personally interested in taking karate lessons from you, he wanna fight monsters too. And (to percy) he's sniffing all the time for u and annabeth..."

Gladly, the kid's alright.

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2215 comments Some-person(Percy) wrote: "Coach hedge,fix frank!!"

Even though I have nothing to do with this...OKAY! *hits Frank with club*

message 25: by Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny), NEHA COME BACK! (new)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 1872 comments Coach hedge!!!!fixing does NOT mean hitting with a club!!!!

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2215 comments T.T What?!?!?!?! My whole life is a lie...

Julia, dude call me JJ | 1909 comments *gasp*

if franks acting like the hulk, I wanna act like yoda!!

this fun is it?

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2215 comments ...do you want me to fix you? *creepy smile and raises club*

Julia, dude call me JJ | 1909 comments * eyes go wide* n-no

Rachel (I love music) (mistyjones02) | 491 comments I was soooo right! This is awesome. Hey Coach, will you sing for us?

Julia, dude call me JJ | 1909 comments yeah!!!! sing we are the champions bye the queen.. I vontueer as a tribute to sing with you!!

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2215 comments Julia .R. Valdez: ( reyna) wrote: "* eyes go wide* n-no"

*pout*

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2215 comments Julia .R. Valdez: ( reyna) wrote: "yeah!!!! sing we are the champions bye the queen.. I vontueer as a tribute to sing with you!!"

Rachel (I Love Nico di Angelo~♥) wrote: "I was soooo right! This is awesome. Hey Coach, will you sing for us?"

OKAY!!!!!

message 34: by Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny), NEHA COME BACK! (new)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 1872 comments *groans* you had to ask. *covers face with a cushion* tell me when its over:D

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2215 comments No...but now that you mention it...

message 36: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 9870 comments A fight?? I'm in :D

message 38: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 9870 comments Can only happen in the place of Coach Hedge!!

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2215 comments YEAH!!! *swings club randomly*

message 40: by Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny), NEHA COME BACK! (new)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 1872 comments yay!!!althea supports percabeth!!!!

Rachel (I love music) (mistyjones02) | 491 comments Who ever doesn't can be coaches and thems target

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2215 comments YEAH! Know anyone doesn't support Percabeth? ^-^

message 43: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 9870 comments *ducks head*..oh my... Anyone has a helmet??

message 44: by Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny), NEHA COME BACK! (new)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 1872 comments Hey coach hedge, why are you always so violent??

message 45: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 9870 comments I think thats because he takes so much caffeine.

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2215 comments Annabeth*aka Dhriti:)* wrote: "Hey coach hedge, why are you always so violent??"

Because most of the time something NEEDS TO BE HIT BY A CLUB! ...And it's fun, yeah.

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2215 comments No...it was the duck...

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2215 comments Calm down, sire! You have your....weapons?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14