One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > **Christi and Becks**

Comments Showing 1-50 of 992 (992 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Here's the thread for when you're ready!

message 2: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Hey! What do you like to RP about?

message 3: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Well, normally I RP about high school drama or something, which I like, but maybe it could have a magical twist? What are you thinking?

message 4: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments I like that idea. :3

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Okay, so now. Let's get the plan.

Are you the boy... Or girl...?

*I can do either, just so you know ;)

message 6: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments I'm fine with either too. Ha ha. Would you prefer to be the chick?

message 7: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Sure! I'll be the girl!

Now, the actual plan. What should happen? Do the usual, boy/girl meets girl/boy because they are new in school but something happens with unusual powers? Or something else?

message 8: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Sure, let's go with that one - maybe one can be human or something and doesn't know about the other's powers?

message 9: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Maybe the other is like a wizard? Or it can have a specific power like invisibility, mind reading, levitation, etc?

message 10: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Sure. :) Which one will have that power?

message 11: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Uhm... Normally it'd be the girl and the guy finds out, but how bout we change that to the guy has the power and the girl gets curious so she finds out?

message 12: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Sure, if you want to. :3 Want me to do a charrie profile?

message 13: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Sure! And I'll do mine while you do yours :)

message 14: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Name: Connor Kelly
Appearance: Shaggy dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, slightly muscular
Interests: Playing trumpet, playing soccer, hanging out with friends
Species: Siren

message 15: by Rebecca (last edited Mar 15, 2013 09:26AM) (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Name: Raven Zofian

Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Shy-...

Raven has blond, bounced curls that reach her shoulder blades. She has thin streaks of faded pink in her hair from years ago when she liked being different and dying her hair. She has grey eyes and likes to wear a gentle amount of eyeliner. Her nails are decently long, and never has them painted. She likes to wear sweaters, sweatjackets, jeans, and shorts.

Personality: Raven doesn't like to stand out, but she always ends up being noticed. She likes to listen to music and read books about magic. She is very sweet and definitely doesn't have a rude side. Her emotions are a fast-speed train, she can never stay one emotion for a while.

History: Nothing really happened during her history. She was bullied as a child and was marked as a loser at a young age for her love in reading history. She has a younger sister who is a Freshman in High. She's only had one boyfriend in 8th grade, but it only lasted a week. Ends up, she was the target for a dare.

Other: None

message 16: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Shweet, how shall we start?

message 17: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Uhm, I don't know. Want me to make the first and we go from there?

message 18: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Sure. :)

message 19: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Andddd.... SCENE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raven decided to skip her last class and stay under the bleachers. She plugged in her headphones to her iPod and started listening. She was the only one on the bleachers and outside. A storm brewed not far away.

message 20: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Connor wandered idly on the football field, deep in thought. He glanced up at the sky, forehead creased in worry.

message 21: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments A few minutes after her eyes coursed around the sky, she shrugged and pulled out a book to read. It was one of her favorites, Maximum Ride. About a girl and family of friends that are all part bird. Sighing, she wished she could be as cool as them.

message 22: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments He decided to lie down on the field, smiling as the raindrops began to hit his face.

message 23: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Raven groaned as the rain started to peck at her head and splat at her book. She only had one copy and couldn't get it ruined. She smacked the book closed and shoved it into her shoulder bag. She stood up and backpedaled in shock. Someone was lying in the field?

message 24: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Connor let his mind wander as he gently shut his eyes. I need to stay away from people so I don't hurt them. But I still need friends. And I still need to write to Mom and Dad.

message 25: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Raven decided to duck and run. The rain started to splat harshly, dinging against the metal bleachers. Her boot slipped on the slippery metal and she fell down the steps. She squealed as she tumbled, her things going everywhere.

message 26: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Connor glanced up and frowned as he heard a squeal. He gasped, seeing a girl lying on the ground with her things scattered, and he rushed over to her. "Are you okay?"

message 27: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Groaning, she nodded. "Yeah, I-" She stopped. Who was this guy? She never noticed him before. She hobbled to her feet and glanced around. She couldn't even see the sky anymore. It was a downpour and all her things were soaked!

message 28: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments He quickly gathered all her things and slipped them into her bag. "Need any help?"

message 29: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments "No I'm fine, but thanks." She answered uneasily. She grabbed her things and started to walk away. "Woah!" She called out, slipping again. Luckily, this time she sort of stayed on her feet.

message 30: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Connor glanced at her in amusement. "Careful there. I'm Connor, by the way."

message 31: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments "I'm fine." She murmured, annoyed at her klutziness. "I should get going..." She tucked a strand behind her ear and landed in the mucky football field. She didn't even think twice of sharing her name.

message 32: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments He watched her leave, wishing he could talk more but also feeling relieved. It'd be better if he didn't get to know her in the end.

message 33: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Raven looked around for shelter. Last period wasn't out yet so she couldn't go inside, or to the parking lot. She glanced back at the boy and ducked under the bleachers. "This should be good, right?"

message 34: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Connor merely smiled at her in response, lying back down on the field.

message 35: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments "Well this sucks... He's probably going to tell all his friends about my 'incident' then I'll be the freaking clown in school again."

((okay I totally forgot to ask you this but describe your siren powers, I know many different definitions haha))

message 36: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments He shut his eyes again, trying to think of what he'd say to his parents.

((He can pretty much use his voice to lull someone into the water. This comes with smaller powers, like allowing people to breathe underwater.))

message 37: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments ((have you read the book The Siren? About a few girls that have to do that for a hundred years untilthe Ocean lets them go? That's where I've heard of the lulling people to water :)))

She poked her head through the bleachers to see if the guy was still there. Maybe if she talked to him he wouldn't share the scene with his friends?

message 38: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments ((Nope, I haven't. :3))

He eventually sighed, deciding he'd cross that bridge when he got to itm

message 39: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Raven put the bag over her head and started to run to the boy, Connor. "Uhm, hi."

message 40: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Connor opened one eye, smiling in amusement. "Hello."

message 41: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments "Could you please not tell anyone about this? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have fallen." She murmured quickly.

message 42: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments He stared up at her for a second before answering, "Well, you're the only one that I've met here. But even if I did know anyone, I wouldn't tell them."

message 43: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Raven snorted, "Yeah right- I mean, sorry. Just... Never mind."

message 44: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Connor looked up at her quizzically, opening his other eye. "Uh, okay."

message 45: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments She sighed and switched her weight to her other foot anxiously. "Look, just... I don't know. I'm sorry, I should really go..."

message 46: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Connor smiled. "See you around, then."

message 47: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Raven mumbled under her breath then walked away, shivering. "See you around..." She replied, but doubted he heard.

message 48: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments He closed his eyes again, enjoying the rain.

message 49: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) | 1140 comments Raven walked away and put her hands in her face. "I'm an idiot."

message 50: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Connor eventually got up and shoved his hands in his pockets, deciding to go for a stroll. He wandered around campus, looking around for all his classes for future reference.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20