Creative Reviews discussion

Author Resources > Get Your New Book Reviewed !!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becca (new)

Becca Nyx | 7 comments Hi! Can I e-mail you a copy of my book?

message 2: by Judy (new)

Judy Sara,

I didn't mean to. I'm sorry.

message 3: by Darren (new)

Darren Stock (darrenstock) | 8 comments Hi Sara

I would be extremely grateful for an honest review for one of my new Kindle books

How To Write A Non Fiction eBook In 7 -14 Days That Will Make You Money Forever

I would be happy to send it as a gift through Amazon or PDF format.

message 4: by Judy (new)

Judy Michael, I am not into what you write about and so would not be able to give you good reviews. My goal is to read and review what I'm into to help sell copies. Thanks anyway!

message 5: by Andre (new)

Andre Phillip-Hautecoeur | 7 comments Hello Sara;

I've visited your blog and hope you are still available for reviews. If so I would please like to forward my book. The book is called One Exquisite night in Paris, I do have a Goodreads page. My blog is here: http://exquisitenightinparis.blogspot...
Thank you

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I hope I'm not too late to the game here. I've got a gook that could definitely use some new reviews and exposure. Bloom: Or, the unwritten memoir of Tennyson Middlebrook has been getting some great responses, just needs more eyes and more word of mouth. If you have the time, I'm happy to send you a copy in whatever format you prefer.

-MK

message 7: by Dale (new)

Dale Ibitz (goodreadscomdale_ibitz) | 298 comments Hi Sara...do you like YA fantasy? I have a new book that's out in my series, but I'd be willing to give you all 3 for review (kind of have to read the first 2 to review the 3rd)...

message 8: by Donna (new)

Donna Zadunajsky (donnamzadunajsky) | 8 comments Not Forgotten

If you would like me to send you a copy just let me know.

Thanks,
Donna

message 10: by Liz (new)

Liz Bell | 4 comments Sara wrote: "Liz wrote: "http://www.amazon.com/Living-Dog-Year..."

High School Hell !!"

you bet it was!

message 11: by Grace (new)

Grace Elliot (httpwwwgoodreadscomgraceelliot) | 4 comments Hello there,
how do you feel about historical romance?
I'm releasing a new title on February 1st - The Ringmaster's Daughter by Grace Elliot
I'd really appreciate a review - if you are interested please message me and I can send you the mobi file.
kind regards,
Grace x

message 12: by Grace (new)

Grace Elliot (httpwwwgoodreadscomgraceelliot) | 4 comments Oh no, posted a message once and it seems to have disappeared. At the risk of repeating myself, I have a new release The Ringmaster's Daughter by Grace Elliot coming out on Feb 1st and a review would be awesome.
If you are interested in historical romance please message me and I can email the mobi file.
kind regards,
Grace x

message 13: by Jerome (new)

Jerome Brooke (jeromevbrooke) Robin wrote: "Howdy folks, in the event you might be interested in reviewing my new fantasy novel, let me know. :)
You'd be ahead of the game; it's not due out til this June.[book:Fighting Down into the Kingdom ..."

I write F&SF -

I am in search of reviews for my books -

I am happy to review books by others -

jeromevbrooke@yahoo.com

message 14: by Jan (new)

Jan Hurst-Nicholson (janhurst-nicholson) | 16 comments Hi,
Would appreciate a review of With the Headmaster's Approval With the Headmaster's Approval by Jan Hurst-Nicholson

Although I'm marketing it as a contemporary romance, it has also been enjoyed by readers who 'never read romance'.

I can provide a PDF or Word.doc.

Blurb
Lust shouts. Love whispers. Only the heart knows the difference.

Former US naval officer Adam Wild considers himself well equipped to restore discipline to the once prestigious St Mary’s Academy for Girls in northern England - and he’s not about to take No for an answer. Still in love with his late wife, he believes himself immune to the temptations of the female staff.

Jenna Murray has learned that she is better off without a man in her life - especially this one, who has stolen the headship she feels should have been hers. Not about to go down without a fight, she undermines his authority at every turn, until even the girls sense the underlying emotion in their constant sparring.

Then Nicole, Adam’s late wife’s kid sister - now all grown up - returns from Africa with a life-threatening condition and a startling request, forcing both Adam and Jenna to re-evaluate their feelings about love.

message 15: by Priya (new)

Priya Talreja | 4 comments Hi,

My name is Priya and I was wondering if you could review this memoir on your blog.The title is Inside the Giant Machine-2nd Edition and it's by Kalpanik S. If you decide the review it I can send you the eBook format or the print format, or both.

Here is a brief description of the book:
Behind Amazon’s quirky smile logo lurks a cold and calculating giant machine. Author Kalpanik S. reveals his own smile as he tells the somewhat quirky story of his complex, and often hilarious, relationship with Amazon. From the sophisticated wit in his portrayal of the courtship period in “How To Get Hired By Amazon In Ten Days”, to the dark humor of the disillusionment period in “The Cold, Calculating Machine”, Kalpanik’s story is more than just an insider’s view of the giant machine known as Amazon.com. It’s a modern, universal story of the uneasy relationship between an individual and today’s gargantuan corporations. In the end, it’s also a story of redemption for the creative and freethinking individuals that define America.

And in case you were interested, here is an author bio:
Kalpanik S. is an immigrant technologist. He came to the USA on a fellowship from the University of California and stayed back and worked in West Coast's High Tech corridor. He had been writing a journal about his "journey'" through the US since the time he landed at the San Francisco Airport more than twenty years ago, and a few years ago, he decided to get his stories published. Kalpanik is a pseudonym the author uses to allow him to separate his literary identity from his professional identity.

Thanks,
Priya

message 16: by Amy (new)

Amy Lou (lou23) Hi Sarah,

Love what you're doing. I know it's hard, I run my own blog that offers the same things. But I'm speaking to you as an author for a change.

My novel Beasthood is a dark fantasy/ paranormal romance/ new adult/ werewolf. It's due to be out on Amazon on the 17th of Feb but I can provide a review copy in mobi or pdf format. If you'd prefer epub I can get that for you. I'd love a review, promo etc anything you've got to offer. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Ice.

Title: Beasthood (The Hidden Blood Series, #1)
Genre: Dark fantasy, paranormal romance, mystery, new adult, shape-shifter.
Rating: PG13
Sexual content: minimal (hints, no graphic scenes)
Bad language: quite high but not excessive ('f' word is the strongest)
Gore: mild (one or two scenes have strong content)

Blurb

The bloody, raw meat was tantalizing her; calling to her. She hated it and yearned for it all at once.
Stop, she ordered. What are you doing?!
So hungryyyyy, snarled a primal voice deep within her.
Don’t you dare! she screamed back.
But the primal hunger ignored her pleas and took over her body, forcing her rational voice deep within the crevices of her mind.

What would you do if you discovered you weren't human? That you turned into a bloodthirsty monster against your will?
What if your instincts, emotions and desires were torn between your own and the dark, dangerous animal lurking inside of you?
If it could make you yearn for someone you shouldn't, make you say and act in ways you wouldn't and overwhelm your whole existence?
If everything you'd ever known about your life was a lie?

In a world where a deeply hidden community is swathed in mystery, deadly secrets, betrayal and murder, Jaz Barker struggles to fight against the dangerous Beast within her and the emotions and desires it thrusts her way.

When tensions ride high and people she cares about are put in danger, she will have to decide how much of her newly awakened animal-side she's willing to let in.

And if it is worth the risk...

Old edition is here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...