What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)
This topic is about Wither
SOLVED: Children's/YA > Book about a girl who is forced to marry a man who also marries two other girls at the same time? [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jessica Hays | 4 comments Sorry there are spoilers but I really can't remember anything else... Read this book about a year ago. Thus girl is forced to marry a wealthy man. He also marries two other girls at the same time. They are al in their teens I believe. I think one is just about 15 and she has a baby. The main girl falls in love with one of the servants at the mansion and at the end they run away together. That's all i can remember :/ thanks for the help!

message 2: by LauraW (new)

LauraW (lauralynnwalsh) | 374 comments The description reminds me a little of Escape by Carolyn Jessup, although the details are different. Escape by Carolyn Jessop

message 3: by Jo (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jo | 8 comments Sever by Lauren DeStefano? Part one of a trilogy

Jessica Hays | 4 comments Nope, this one was fiction... Thanks though!!

Some more details I just remembered:
At the beginning, a bunch of girls are all brought on a bus. They are all lined up in a row and he chooses the 3 he marries. I'm pretty sure are all killed.

The man was married at the beginning and his first wife was sick and died.

Jessica Hays | 4 comments Ugh my phone is so hard to write on. The ones left after he chooses his 3 are all killed

message 6: by Jo (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jo | 8 comments Ok that's definitely the trilogy I meant, but it's called Wither. Sever is book three which was just released.

Jessica Hays | 4 comments Yes!!! Thank you!! I've only read the first one and wanted to read the sequels! Thanks :)

message 8: by Andria (last edited Mar 15, 2013 08:28AM) (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2501 comments Mod
Wither by Lauren DeStefano for the link. I'll go ahead and shelve this and mark it solved. Congrats on finding your book, Jessica!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Escape (other topics)
Wither (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lauren DeStefano (other topics)