Up to Me (The Bad Boys, #2) Up to Me discussion

Love this book!!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maria Costantino (last edited Mar 14, 2013 07:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maria Costantino Read first book and Now this one Love it. Didn't see the twist. And who thought that guy who killed there mother was the one who book the books and gave them too
Cash and Nash Father.

Could there be a chance Marissa's Dad being involved.
Here another thought maybe their mom is alive??

Lisa Maria Costantino wrote: "Read first book and Now this one Love it. Didn't see the twist. And who thought that guy who killed there mother was the one who book the books and gave them too
Cash and Nash Father.

Could there..."

I totally think Marissa's dad is involved. I also wonder if Marissa knew Nash was Cash. Something is up with her. I was thinking the same thing about their mom. Can't wait for the 3rd book. This is one of my favourite series.

Maria Costantino Yes I agree also that marissa's knows cash wasn't Nash. I with Livv I don't trust why now worry about someone dislike do much bang do turn around. If their father could lie about Nash what too say he lie about their mom.

Erika Hernandez This is the next series I'm going to read after the 2 im in the middle of now. I glad I am reading good things about it.

Terri Erika wrote: "This is the next series I'm going to read after the 2 im in the middle of now. I glad I am reading good things about it."

So Good Erika ! Can't wait for 3rd.

Jamie Read both books this week and loved them. They were sexy, romantic, and those twist that keep coming at us. Wow! Cannot wait for the next book to see how things progress. Seems like it will focus on Marissa and Nash, seeing as how she cannot take her eyes off him! I don't think we'll get a twist like the mom is still alive. I don't think a mother would be able to stay way from her sons for so long. I do think Marissa's dad would pay a major role in what is going down though. Waiting sucks!

Rebecca i've read all three they where so damn hot Nash?Cash wow was so damn hot!!!!

Madel i also love all three books.. i would agree Cash is so damn hot..