Carnival of Souls discussion

Places > Carousel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown-- (SMFAH) | 168 comments Mod
A ride.

message 2: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 57 comments Lynx stalked in, Elder beside her. She looked down at him with a smile, and he brushed against her, wanting a pet. She smiled and scratched him behind the ears.

message 3: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

The raspy voice of Servantes sounded in Lynx's ear. "Mmm, looks good enough to eat."

message 4: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 57 comments She cried out and jumped back, Elder crouching with his ears pressed back, a low growl coming from him. She swallowed hard, Servantes always freaked her out, but I am sure that everyone felt that. "I, I was just..." She began, but couldn't find the words that were required to put together a sentence.

message 5: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

Servantes grinned, showing his sharp teeth. He looked at Elder and snapped. The cat fell on its side, in a trance. "Tsk tsk, I don't like being threatened." He conjured a chair to sit on, black leather with brass rivets.

message 6: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 57 comments "No!" She yelled tears in her eyes. Her sadness turned to anger as she saw Elder lifeless. "What did you do?! Stop!" She screamed. She normally would have known better than to yell, but the tiger that she had loved for years laying lifeless had made rage boil inside her.

message 7: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

"Oh stop, your kitty is fine, just in a trance. Like sleep, but there aren't dreams, or R.E.M., or much of anything," he said. He cackled, nearly knocking his red hat from atop his head.

message 8: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 57 comments She held her stance, her eyes filled with pure hatred. "I don't care. I want him back." She said through closed teeth. She hated how much he was enjoying her pain.

message 9: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

"I could kill him," he said, dangerously quiet.

message 10: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 57 comments The slightest of gasps escaped her lips. "Please." She had realized her mistake, and knew that he would do it without hesitation from the look in his eyes.

message 11: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

"Hmm, much better. Now, why are you here?" He said, back to his vigorous self.

message 12: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

((Be back in like an hour :D))

message 13: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 57 comments ((Bye-bye :D))

"I-I saw this place, and I thought that I would check it out..." She stammered, not making eye contact.

message 14: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

Servantes snapped his fingers and the carousel turned on. It went slowly, and his chair floated along side it. "Is this what you wanted, a ride?"

message 15: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 57 comments "No- No!" She wasn't going to give in to him. He was evil. "I don't want anything from you. I don't care for your ride."

message 16: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

He frowned. "Are you saying you aren't going to accept my gift. You are ungrateful, and you should watch who you are being an ingrate to." He said as he twirled his finger. The ride went a little bit faster.

message 17: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 57 comments She took a shaky breath out. "You're shady." She said. She knew that it would only hurt her, but she couldn't keep it in any longer. "I just want to go!"

message 18: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

"Are you slow on the uptake, or just stupid?" He said as the ride went still faster. The world was becoming a blur how quickly it was moving. He flashed another evil grin.

message 19: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 57 comments ((Sorry, didn't get a notification))

She clenched her jaw. "Just let me Go!" She screamed. She wanted to run over to Elden, but refrained knowing what he would do. "What do you want from me!?"

message 20: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

Servantes frowned again. The ride stopped nearly instantly. "Aren't you having fun? Don't you like the carousel?"

message 21: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 57 comments "No!" She screamed. "I just want Elden back! I want out of this stupid carnival, and I want to go home!"

message 22: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

"Go home?" Servantes took off his hat, reached in, and pulled out a glowing blue orb. It was smoking, and radiating heat. "You know what this is?'

message 23: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 57 comments She gave a look of disgust. "I think that it is mine." She replied, her voice like venom. "And I think that you stole it from me."

message 24: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

"Stole?" He laughed. "You gave this to me."

message 25: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 57 comments She looked over at Elden. Her memory was fussy at best at what had happened, but whatever it was, she knew that he was the cause of it. "I-I..." She stammered.

message 26: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

He was speaking in her ear again, "You want this?" He dangled her soul in front of her.

message 27: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 57 comments She jumped back, and attempted to reach for the soul. She could tell that he was playing her, but she had to try.

message 28: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

As her fingertips touched the soul, it vanished. Servantes was no where to be seen, although his laugh was very audible. "Do you really think that I would give you up thar easily?"

message 29: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 57 comments She huffed. "YOu think I was just going to let it dangle there in front of my face?"

message 30: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

"It would have had the exact same outcome," he said as he reappeared in front of her.

message 31: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 57 comments She didn't flinch. She had gotten used to all of his shenanigans. "That won't stop me from trying."

message 32: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

He disappeared again, and came up by Elden. He squatted down and stroked the tiger's face.

message 33: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 57 comments She stiffened. He could mess with her all he wanted, but as soon as he lay a hand on Elden, that made her mad. "Get. your. hands. off. of. him." She said slowly, curling her hands into fists.

message 34: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

Servantes stood and pulled the sword from his cane. He placed the tip of the blade against Elden's throat. "Look, no hands." He growled.

message 35: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 57 comments She reached her hand out, as if she could just steal the knife away from where she was. "Leave him alone!" She screamed

message 36: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

"You will learn to respect me, or maybe my genial attitude might change. I've been nice to you, so you need to be nice to me." He let up a little bit with the blade.

message 37: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

((Gtg for a bit, but be back sometime soon))

message 38: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 57 comments She kept her eyes on the blade. She balanced out the options, there weren't many. "Fine." She said, letting out a breath that she didn't know she was holding in.

message 39: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

((Sorry))
"Good!" He yelled. He sheathed his sword and walked over to her. His smile came back, "Just remember who you belong to."

message 40: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 57 comments She couldn't say anything, because she knew he was right.

message 41: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

"So, are you ready for the show tonight?" Servantes asked jovially.

message 42: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 57 comments "Yes." She replied. "But I doubt I would be able to do it without Elden." She replied coldly

message 43: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

"Don't worry, kitty will be fine to perform," he replied happily, "well, unless you piss me off." He did the finger across the throat gesture. His throat actually split, blood going down his chest. He laughed hysterically.

message 44: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 57 comments She didn't care, she had seen tons of blood before from raising her animals, She didn't like him threatening her, no matter how much he owned her.

message 45: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

"Oh my, you are a strong willed one, aren't you?" He said. He placed two claw-like fingernails on her temples. The entire world went black, only those two floating in a void. He opened his mouth wider than imaginable. A smoky substance came from within and began hovering around Lynx. It started to move to her nostrils and mouth.

message 46: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 57 comments She every bit of her power not to scream out. She tried to try to grasp the smoke dumbly, but of course it just seeped through her fingers. She looked up at him, the smoke making her lungs burn and her eyes water. "Stop!" She managed to choke out. It seemed as if the smoke itself were clawing and squeezing at her lungs. "Stop!" She said again, more desperate this time.

message 47: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

The smoke shot into her more quickly. It only lasted for another ten seconds, but they were extremely painful. Servantes snapped his mouth shut, cutting off the smoke. He let go of Lynx and they reappeared back in the normal world. He stood above her and smiled, as if they had just shared an inside joke.

message 48: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 57 comments The twisting pain inside her was now gone, and she was on the ground gasping for breath. She could have slapped him, but she knew that it would be the death of her. "What the hell?!" She screamed, her eyes half mad. "You could've killed me!" She looked over at her side expecting Elden or another one of her animals to be ready at her side, but then she remembered Elden laying lifeless a few feet away from her.

message 49: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 57 comments ((gtg))

message 50: by Kyle .-. --I'm upsidown--, Ringmaster (new)

"Oh, trust me, it wasn't just for fun. It served a purpose. For the rest of your life, and even after, you and me are connected. That was my aura, and now you have some of me forever inside you. No matter where you go, what you become, I will be able to find you." Servantes bowed, as if he had won an award.

« previous 1