1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Clara and Claire

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Hey! So what do you want to do? Any ideas? :)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 22 comments Not in particular...hmm...still nothing :(

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Kk not prob how about maybe including the Avengers? :3

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Maybe like a triangle romance between the young sister of Tony Stark? The trianle would probably be Clint, Steve, maybe Thor?

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 22 comments I'm not a big fan of super hero roleplays, sorry :/

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Kk no prob :) but how about maybe Celebrity/Normal or have you ever read the book The Outsiders?

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 22 comments I haven't, but I like that idea. So do you prefer male or female?

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Normal female please! :D

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 22 comments That's good with me :) I'll make my charrie first.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Kk I'll make mine too :)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 22 comments Name: Chase Matthews
Personality: Chase was born a celebrity, practically, with both of his parents high up in the music business. This probably attributed to his extreme confidence. He likes to do what he wants when he wants, no matter the consequence. There has never really been anyone to guide him. He's been described as a loose cannon in countless magazines and articles...and he loves it. He rarely wonders if there is more to himself and even if there was, uncovering it would be too scary for him. And Chase hates admitting to fear. So for years now, he's roamed around making money and ignoring right and wrong.
Appearance: Chase is no stranger to the gym. He has the build of an Abercrombie model and likes to show it. Standing at 6'4", you'd notice him in a crowd if his looks didn't get you first.
http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b...

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Name: Joanna "Joey" McLane
Appearance: description

Hair Color: Deep Scarlet Red
Eye Color: Light Green
Height: 5'6
Weight: 105 lbs.

Distinguished Markings:(view spoiler)

Personality: Joey is a tough cookie and a complete tomboy at heart. She hates girly things, is stubborn, has a temper, doesn't take crap from people, and protects the ones she loves. She can also be sweet, caring, lovable, good at following instructions, curious, laid back, and shy.

History: Joey was raised in an abusive family home when she was little. Her dad was a drunk and her mom was a junkie, they never cared for her when she was little. Her mother OD on meth when she was ten, ever since then her father has become abusive blaming her that she made her mother die. When she turned sixteen it finally happen where her father cut her, but she didn't count on killing him in the time being. After he dropped the bottle she grabbed it and stabbed him in the back causing him to bleed out. Luckily, the court ruled it self-defense and since then she has been living with her cousins, Macy and Louis.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 22 comments Can you start? Sorry I'm horrible at it.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Joey woke up with a start as her alarm went off causing her to groan then slammed it off before heading to the shower. She had her first job doing being the assistant to the designer of the shoot, the person that choose what the models wear. She has has always like fashion but not designing clothes just picking them out. After the shower she changed into this http://www.polyvore.com/cross/set?id=... before she headed downstairs out of her apartment complex. She grabbed a cab and headed to the modeling building for the shoot. Once she got there and open the door the room was filled with a bunch of beautiful women and amazing looking men "Shit..." she mumbled quietly to herself.

message 16: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 15, 2013 08:17PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 22 comments Chase was lazily reclining in one of the plush chairs set up for the models. While he was an actor and a singer, he still did some base line modeling jobs on the side when other work was slow...particularly when he was involved in a scandal and rejected temporarily by the show business. It never lasted though.
At the moment, he was biding his time checking out the female models milling around in front of him, trying to decide which one he wanted to hit on first. A certain brunette had caught his eye a few times. Figuring she was good enough, he stood and started towards her from the opposite side of the room. Half way there he ran smack into someone too short to be a model. He looked down at what he assumed to be a photographer. About to make a snide remark, he stopped when he realized how beautiful she was. "Hi." A impeccably white smile lit up his features.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Joey was scanning the room of all th hot models, male and female. She swallowed hard as she started to walk through the small crowd. She adjusted the strap of her purse on her shoulder. She was kind of feeling insecure seeing all these tall, beautiful women. Some of them would get a glance at her, smirking as they turn around then whisper to her friends causing them to giggle. She let out a sigh before she continued to walk then bumped into a firm, strong chest "Sorry!" she said then she looked up seeing him. She gulped hard "H-hi." she said softly causing her to slightly blush as she tucked some hair behind her ear.

message 18: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 15, 2013 09:57PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 22 comments "You must be a photographer." His green eyes held firm onto hers, but he didn't miss a thing. The blush coloring her delicate cheeks told him what she thought of him and her body language had things to say as well. It confused him slightly. Usually girls as beautiful as her were more confident. He was surprised with himself at the fact that he liked that she wasn't. It was sweet, and endearing, like the soft features of her face.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Joey looked back into his eyes then it took her a moment before slowly shaking her head "Uh no I-I'm just the assistant to the designer, you know the person who has to dress you." she said then realized how weird that sound "That sounded weird didn't it?" she said as she looked down blushing. She then turned her head as she heard the designer call for her then back to him "Uh I-I show go." she said softly before she started to walk toward her boss hips swaying causing her ass to show off in her booty shorts.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 22 comments Amused at her comment, Chase raised his eyebrows and the corners of his mouth tugged upward. He opened his mouth to respond but she was already turning away. Hmph. His eyes traveled to his curves as she hurried off. Hopefully he would see her again. She might not be too hard to get into bed. As the thought entered his mind, it reminded him of the pretty brunette. He turned and spotted her. But instead of heading that direction, his feet stayed planted to the floor. She was less intriguing for some reason. Feeling strange, he pushed through the crowd and headed to his private dressing room early.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Joey was listening to her boss and smiled as she watched her do her master piece of clothing, men's clothing. Her boss, Meg, motioned her to come "Bring the clothes." she said as she headed to Chase's room. She sighed and grab the large amount of clothing as she followed. Meg knocked on the door before opening it a crack greeting Chase then enter with Joey following behind her. After she entered her eyes slightly widened seeing it was the guy from earlier taking off his shirt Great. she thought.

message 22: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 16, 2013 09:13PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 22 comments Chase turned to return the greeting, smiling wider when he noticed Joey. The fact that he was now shirtless didn't phase him. Neither did his next action, which was taking off the relaxed fitting jeans he had on. "What do you have for me, beautiful?" His attention was temporarily centered on Meg, a designer he had worked with a few times. She had a soft spot for him and he knew it. He had bought her a drink once outside of work.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Meg smiled as he said that "Well its suit and ties today so Joey hand me the first option." she said but Joey didn't respond or move she was just staring at Chase's body. She rolled her eyes "Joey!" she snapped her fingers causing Joey to jumped snapping out of it. "Oh uh-uh sorry." Joey mumbled as she blushed a deep red then handed her the red dress shirt shirt with an orange tie. "What do you think?" Meg said with a smile.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 22 comments "You know I'll get into whatever you want me to." Chase winked almost suggestively, stretching an arm behind his head. He was taking occasional glances at Joey, continuing to notice her blush. It only added to his cockiness, and he turned to face her fully. "What about you, Red, what do you think I should wear?"

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Meg smiled as she rolled her eyes, chuckling lightly. Joey couldn't help but smile a little when he said and did that as well. She then looked up at him blushing coming back to her cheeks, swallowing hard "I uh honestly think that the orange is too bright for that red." she said softly receiving a raised eye brow from Meg. Joey then looked through the pile of clothes before taking out a dark purple then walked over to Meg switching the ties. The outfit looked way better after she switched the ties.

(Hey I was thinking she could be one of the others models who is a friend with Chase and Chase finds out that he is cheating on her and tries to tell her but it would be after they become good friends does that make sense, I figured that it could create some drama)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 22 comments (Whooaa there, explain that again? sorry)

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments (Haha sorry XP so she is dating a guy who is a model and a close friend of Chase. Andrew,Joey's bf, is a huge player which Chase knows but Joey doesn't. So one day, after her and Chase have become good friends, Chase saw Andrew cheating on Joey to another girl then after a little while he tells her and shows her what he saw)

message 28: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 17, 2013 09:31AM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 22 comments (I like it!)

Chase gave a nod of approval. "You might want to watch out for this one," he said to Meg, gesturing to Joey with a tilt of his head. He tried on the clothes and was handed some pants. "I'm sold." Turning back to the girls, he did a 360 for them.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments (Great! Could u be him pretty plz then I'll make a small profile for him)

Joey smiled as he said that as Meg handed him the clothes. Once they were on and he did the 360 Meg smiled and looked over at her "Very good Joey, you'll get far if you keep this up. Alright lets get to the pictures." She said and headed out the door with Joey smiling.

(Btw Andrew is here at the photoshoot)

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Name: Andrew
Appearance: description

message 31: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 17, 2013 12:17PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 22 comments ((SEXAY. And no problem.))

Chase walked along side of Joey to the set. A few models were already there, getting their makeup touched up. He himself always thrilled photographers because he rarely needed any. They liked to joke that God had taken his sweet time with him. He winked at a model he periodically hooked up with and couldn't help but smirk when he heard another girl gasp. Even though they were beautiful, they still had the catty social graces of every other female on earth. Ridiculous, he thought.

Andrew stood still as an old, overweight makeup artist dabbed some concealer on his few freckles. He hated the shit, but modeling was modeling and makeup was inevitable. The money made it worth it...and the girls.
"All done!," The woman chirped cheerily. Without replying, he walked away. Across the room he spotted his girlfriend, Joey. His friends made fun of him for dating, but he swore by it. If he ever was running low on the females, there would be one he could count on for some fun. Yet the concept remained lost to his friends. Intent on playing the part, though, Andrew put on his sweetest smile and headed her way. And then he stopped. What the hell was Chase doing with his piece of ass? They were bros. Not okay. Now angry, he put the smile back on and strode up to them, making a show of sweeping Joey up into a kiss.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments (hehe thanks :3 )

Joey had a tiny smile on her lips as she followed him to the shoot. She sighed softly, she missed her boyfriends. She thought he was still in California for a swimsuit photo shoot. She truly loves Andrew, he treats her right, sweet, loving to her and amazing in bed when she was in the mood. Joey rolled her eyes smirking when she heard a few of the girls gasp when he winked then thought to herself, sluts. She then gasped in surprise when she was swept up then being kissed by a familiar pair of lips. She smiled against his lips before kissing him back as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

message 34: by Clara Armani *listen up meow* (last edited Mar 17, 2013 09:14PM) (new)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 22 comments ((Whoops. I lose track of all of my roleplays haha.))

"Hey baby," Andrew finally said as he pulled away from the kiss. While she wasn't a supermodel, the girl was still extremely hot. His hands settled on her hips with steady pressure. He spun her around to lean up against him and hooked his thumbs in the waist band of her jeans. "Sup Chase. I see you've met my girl." A tight smile was drawn across his face. He knew his friend would get the message though.

Chase was taken by surprise when Andrew ambushed Joey with a kiss. He had no idea they were dating. Well, that wasn't exactly true. He knew that he had been dating someone, just not who. The first thought that came to mind was, dammit. He had really liked this girl from what he had seen of her. That concerned him more. It wasn't just her looks, it was the way she talked and carried herself. He had been intrigued. And now his player and douche bag of a friend was pressing his junk into her ass. Beautiful. "Hey man. Yeah, you're a lucky guy." The smile on his face mimicked Andrew's. The dick could get his panties out of a wad and not be so defensive.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments "Hey." Joey said with a grin still on her face as she looked over at Chase when Andrew said that to Chase, oh great they're friends. She then smiled as Chase said that about her, blushing lightly then looked back at Andrew. She couldn't help but kiss him again before pulling back "Babe I thought your were still in London you weren't suppose be back until Friday. When did you get back?" she asked before having her arms around his neck tightly as she hugged him tightly.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 22 comments "I came back early to see you, babe," Andrew lied easily, smile not faltering. He kissed her forehead sweetly and eyed Chase.

Chase wanted to hurl at the way his 'friend' had openly lied to his girlfriend. He knew that Andrew had really come back early because the photographer had gotten him fired him from the shoot on account of being impossible to work with.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Joey smiled at that and looked up at him "Well thank you." she said to him before hearing her name being called by Meg "I have help her out, give me a ride after the shoot?" she asked with a tiny smile on her lips.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 22 comments Something flashed in Andrew's eyes before he responded hesitantly. "Eh, babe you know I want to but I've got some things I have to get to after this and..." He trailed off, looking angelically apologetic. But truly, he had already promised a model a ride and planned to get more from it. Joey's obliviousness sometimes amused him. "How about you just go and work for now, and we'll talk later? Love you babe." He ruffled her hair and kissed her cheek quickly before ducking out in the opposite direction

Chase suppressed a sigh. He wasn't one to care about near-strangers, but Joey didn't stand a chance. She seemed easily breakable, which didn't help. What was Andrew's problem? He could prey on any girl yet he had to have a girlfriend at the same time. Considering her for a minute, he finally spoke up, smile in place. "If you need a ride, look no further."

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Joey's smile slowly faded as he said that and looked down as he said that and nodded "Yeah alright, love you too." She said softly then sighed. She knew that he was driving a model home, she always saw him doing that and she just pushed it aside since in her last relationship she didn't trust enough. She was a little surprise by the offer but lightly smiled "Yeah alright, thanks Chase." She said before jogging over to Meg to help her.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments (Skip to when the photo shoot ends?)

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 22 comments ((Sure. Sorry for my lateness.))

Chase smiled charmingly at the woman handing him his pay for the day. The other models would be sent their money by mail, but his manager had worked out a deal that immediately granted him his check. He turned to his agent with the envelope and let them take care of it before turning and walking off to find Joey. On his way he passed Andrew talking up a pretty blonde. He made sure to shoot the douche a glare.
It took a few minutes, but Chase finally spotted Joey in the open door to an empty dressing room, collecting the unused clothes from the racks. Leaning against the door frame, he knocked to get her attention. "Hello beautiful."

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Joey was in a dressing room sorting out unused clothing after getting paid by Meg. She wasnt in the happiness mood since she saw that blond with Andrew getting a little too close. She looked up after someone said 'hey beautiful' which caused her to smile a bit seeing Chase "Hey just give me a sec." She said before getting all the sorted coats on a rack then turned to him "Alright lets go." She said with a tiny smile.

Clara Armani *listen up meow* | 22 comments Chase nodded in agreement and allowed her to exit the room before him, pivoting to follow. He strode up beside her and glanced over, wondering if he should mention something about Andrew. Not now. Instead, he chose a lighter topic. "So how do you like Meg?" Surprisingly he actually cared about her response. While Meg was a casual relationship he upheld, she also found him connections every now and then. There was hardly a thing he did that didn't benefit him.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Joey walked with him as her mind slightly drifted to her own thoughts on Andrew. They've been kind of distant lately since he was working in other countries and he only come back for a few days before going back off to work. When he does have a few days he usually at the bar with his buddies, sleeping, or just want to have sex. Just never to talk or cuddle or relax. She was brought out of her thought by the question causing her to smile a bit "She's a good boss and she seems nice personally, but me and her aren't really close friends." she said to him as they got to the front door.