Class of 2014 discussion

book review

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Xxpedro_velazquezxX | 29 comments I am reviewing the book Workin'It!: RuPaul's Guide to Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of style. I would recommend this book to adults and teenagers who want to be a drag queen. Besides this book RuPaul has also written Lettin' It All Hang Out: An Autobiography, which i heard is a great book by the way. I really enjoyed this book because Rupaul would talk about his life and confessions and it also has fashion and make-up tips. Another thing I enjoyed was the pictures with make-up done by Mathu Andersen, because with a lot of make-up in the face, I believe anyone can look like a new person. I know I wasn’t the only one because Elton John said “ RuPaul is a true style icon who sparkles which inspiration.” Also Tori Spelling said ´RuPaul drags out the inner QUEEN in all of us!” My favorite quote that is in this book is “If you cant love yourself, how… are you going to love somebody else?”

message 2: by Sam (new)

Sam | 23 comments I like what the book said about "If you can't love yourself, how...are you going to love somebody else?" because this shows that you believe in who and what you are to other people.

message 3: by Karalee (new)

Karalee Huerta | 27 comments I'm very glad that you liked the book ,it sounds very intresting of how they talked about there life and how they've been. I also agree i like the quote "If you cant love yourself, how… are you going to love somebody else?”

message 4: by Macy (new)

Macy Hoang | 27 comments This book sounds so interesting! Why and how did you decide to read this book? Anyways, good book review and you should let me borrow the book soon!

message 5: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Lagunas | 17 comments i agree with karalee and samuel i really like the quote. this book sounds intresting.