Class of 2014 discussion

Workin' It! Rupaul's Guide to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Style
book review

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Xxpedro_velazquezxX | 29 comments I am reviewing the book Workin'It!: RuPaul's Guide to Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of style. I would recommend this book to adults and teenagers who want to be a drag queen. Besides this book RuPaul has also written Lettin' It All Hang Out: An Autobiography, which i heard is a great book by the way. I really enjoyed this book because Rupaul would talk about his life and confessions and it also has fashion and make-up tips. Another thing I enjoyed was the pictures with make-up done by Mathu Andersen, because with a lot of make-up in the face, I believe anyone can look like a new person. I know I wasn’t the only one because Elton John said “ RuPaul is a true style icon who sparkles which inspiration.” Also Tori Spelling said ´RuPaul drags out the inner QUEEN in all of us!” My favorite quote that is in this book is “If you cant love yourself, how… are you going to love somebody else?”

message 2: by Macy (new)

Macy Hoang | 27 comments This sounds interesting! Why is, " If you can't love yourself, how the ... Are you going to love someone else?", your favorite quote?