The Academy discussion

Off Campus > Tattoo Shop

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments Dallas followed in behind her and stood next to her at the counter and waited for their appointment.

message 2: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments Dallas laughed. "I'll never back out from getting a tattoo." He said.

message 3: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments "I'm pretty manly. I think." He said with a questioning grin he walked next to her. His shoulder brushed hers.

message 4: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments Dallas sat in another chair across from hers and watched the tattoo artist give her the design.

message 5: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments Dallas sat back and watched and waited for his turned. He liked how she looked for relaxed and peaceful. He flipped threw a tattoo design book to find a possible design.

message 6: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments "'Bout time." He said as he took out a little drawing from his pocket of what he wanted. The artis turned him around to et to his neck. The tattoo he was getting said 'life's good.' In Chinese writing.

message 7: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments The needle pressed Dallas's skin and he let out a big breathe then relaxed. Once the design was done and cleaned up he got up tipped the artist. "What do ya think?" He asked her showing her his neck.

message 8: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments "Good." He smiled a big grin a her. "What do you wanna do now?"

message 9: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments Dallas laughed. "A surprise?" he asked. "I'm find with that." He said as he held open the door for her.

message 10: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments Dallas followed out behind her.

((Okay))