Unwind (Unwind, #1) Unwind discussion

clappers: good or bad?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A (new) - rated it 5 stars

A I want to know what everyone thinks about clappers. Yes, their terrorists, but some are clappers for a good cause (in a way). Lev and his group were going to blow up the harvest camp. So, Clappers : Good or bad?

message 2: by Hec (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hec Hernandez i think their both you just need a good cause to it like lev

Lauren The people who own the Happy Jack Harvest Camp likely thought that Lev's group were terrorists. Think about it. They blew up the camp. Though it did end up saving the kids, the public probably saw it as an act of cruelty.

message 4: by A (new) - rated it 5 stars

A Every Clapper is Diffrent.
The three in the book all do this for a diffrent things. Love, Anger ect.
It's not about 'Good or Bad' it's the reason, cause, and effect.

It's all diffrent. The public would see this as terrorism, destruction, and a horrible thing. When Risa and Conner are at the school you can tell that Clappers do not try to hide, they try to 'strike' where their reason, cause, and effect will make teh most of a diffrence.

As a few people before me have said- it's all about perspective

Tina J It's suicide!
There's nothing in this world (or that one) that could make me want to commit suicide.
No matter whether it's for the good of what I believe in.

Gaby Testa lev is good but other clappers are bad as far as im concerned lev is the only good clapper out there

Princess7v Like everyone else has said I think it really depends of there good or bad. Yeah,Lev was a good clapper in out eyes but in the people's eyes he was clapping to he is bad so like it really depends on the person and what they believe.

message 8: by Vee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vee Gretzinger depends what the cuase is for. personally, i think Lev was a great clapper. however, they kinda remined me of a terrerist not gonna lie

message 9: by Ann (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ann Unwinding leads to death.

Being a clapper leads to death.

Its a grey area, both sides think they're doing good. But I personally think they are as bad as each other.

message 10: by Gaby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gaby Testa well if ur unwound ur not necessarly dead. Ur just living within a different person. BUt then again you aren't YOURSELF so i guess in a way you really do die out of unwinding.

Erika Hébert Well that's like saying that terrorists can be good if they do it for a good cause. Any action that harms or kills people is bad. Period. Now whether or not the terrorists themselves are good or bad is a much more complicated question that might not even have an answer.