Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > CoCo & Juliana

Comments Showing 1-50 of 118 (118 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) Here we are! What did you have in mind?

message 2: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Um...I have no idea...but can we do something like young adult romance? You can add another idea to that.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) Well lets try something different. Creating charries and just kind of going with the flow? Maybe a college setting?

message 4: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Yeah! You can make yours first.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) I actually have to go, so go ahead, lol. I will be back in a few hours :)

message 6: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments okay!

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) Okay! Look forward to seeing it! Im also on the web on my phone and its a pain to make charries that way haha

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) Have you made it yet??

message 9: by ~iMoiselleChanel~ (last edited Mar 17, 2013 09:00AM) (new)

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) ((Can you give a little more than that just because the group does call for 'Detailed' you know....))
Guess I'm playing the guy in this lol

(here's my guy)
Name: Damon Philips

Date of birth: May 15th

Sexuality: Straight

Place of birth: Baltimore, Maryland

Appearance:description

Personality: Damon is a jerk. At least upon the first meeting. Once you get to know him, he's nothing more than a teddy bear. He can be possessive with things that he loves, but that is only because he is truly in love.

History: Damon was born to a mother that abandoned him at the age of twelve, to be with a man that didn't want children. His father was very strict, but loving all the same. He and his father are very close to this day and talk about everything. Damon is in college on a football scholarship, but still wanting something more. He majors in business and accounting, in case the football thing doesn't work out.

message 10: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments (yeah...I was on my pad....I'll make a new one!)

message 11: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Full Name: Rachel Rose Rodriguez
Nickname: Ray
Birth Date: June 1
Birth Place: New York City, New York
Appearance:

Hair Color: Dark Brown, almost black
Eye Color: She has hazel eyes, but in the pic, she was wearing brown contacts.
Weight: 96 lbs
Height: 5'9"

Personality: Rachel is sweet, and her mom and dad are very proud that they raised a good daughter. But what Rachel is hiding from her mom and dad ever since she started to go to college, is the fact that she is a wild, party animal. She drinks, and gets very drunk, and has a problem with saying no to people. She is a quick thinker and she can get into trouble easily. She loves to play soccer, and is the best in her all girl college team.

Background History: Rachel got her nickname when her little sis couldn't say Rachel, and it stuck, Ray. Rachel likes that name, but only people she knows can use it. When she was small, her dad taught her how to play soccer, because he wants her to be the best soccer player in the world. He is a coach, so he was really rough on her, but now she is really good and she owes it all to her dad, who never doubted that she would make him very proud.

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Crush: None
Pets:
*None
Family:
* George Rodriguez
* Patricia Rodriguez
* Eli Rodriguez-Bro
(Alive)

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) ((okay cool, I'll start us off.))

The football team was coming back into the locker room after a pretty intense practice. Damon wasn't happy with his game at all. He was the quarterback, he was supposed to be the best. He'd had a rough time. The sweat beads fell from his head as he removed his helmet standing at his locker. The guys around him didn't seem phased by the practice at all, so why was he so upset?
"Dont worry about it dude. We'll kill them at the game Friday." his best friend, Kevin patted him on the back on his way to take a shower.
Damon said nothing, he removed his uniform, and shoulder pads. Suddenly, he remembered that he had an exam to study for that was happening in the morning. Quickly, he undressed and grabbed his things, running out of the locker room to head back to his dorm. He'd find the time to shower after he studied.

message 13: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments "Come on Rachel!" Her coach, Mr. Ozuna, yelled. Rachel was running with the soccer ball in front. Her teeth were gritted and she passed anyone that was in her way. This one girl pushed her, but Rachel wasn't giving up that easily. She pushed back, and the girl fell with a thump. She kicked the ball into the goal, and jumped in the air. This was just practice, but it still felt like the real thing. She was sweating and the coach dismissed them. She sighed and went to her bag, where she gulped the water down.
One of her friends came up to her and said, "We have an exam tomorrow!" Rachel was sitting down, taking off her shoes, and pads, and replacing them with her comfy sneakers. She nodded and said, "We should all study then. Her friend nodded and Rachel left to her dorm room, hoping she would have enough quiet time before her roommate came in.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) Damon hated the dorms, there was never any peace when he needed it. He seriously needed to study but it wasn't happening. There was music blasting from all ends. He begged his father to help him with an apartment, and he'd work on campus to make the rent, but his father refused. He told him that he would appreciate the fact that he didn't need help from him in the end, when he was making the money he truly wanted, whether it was from football or a corner office on Wall Street.
He held his head in his hands, staring at his books, tapping his pen on the desk. Until he couldn't take it anymore, he shot up, walking out of the room, banging on the door next to his. "Do you think you can keep it down?!" he yelled.
The door flung open, two guys, who were no bigger than their smallest football player glared at him. "Turn it down or I'll shove the speaker down your throats!" he growled at them. That got their attention, the two boys nodded profusely and closed the door, the music becoming nothing but a muffle. Damon grinned to himself, making his way back to his room.

message 15: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel got her keys and and drove to her dorm. She sighed, seeing that her roommate was there. Jessica was sweet, but she was loud, and abnoxious. When she opened the door, there Jessica was, blaring her music. Rachel sighed and put her stuff on her bed, grabbing her books to study. The music was rock, and the guy was yelling, it hurt Rachel's ears. She grabbed some headphones that canceled out noise, but it didn't work. Jessica's head was bouncing up and down to the beat, not even realizing that Rachel was there.
Rachel gritted her teeth and closed her eyes, trying to calm down. When it was to the point where she couldn't even hear her own thoughts, she grabbed Jessica and turned off the ibox. "Please! I'm studying! Go somewhere else!"
Jessica stared and nodded quietly, grabbing her cd's and leaving.
Rachel sighed and began to study. It was still in her head, the pounding and she was not happy.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) About twenty minutes into studying, the music started again. Damon was in no mood to beat anyone up so he decided to just go to the library. It seemed to be the only other option without getting into trouble for putting someone in the hospital.
He gathered his things and walked with determination.
"Damon!" Carrie, a girl he'd hooked up with a few times called out as she jogged up to him. "You coming to the sorority party tonight?" she smiled, not really trying to hide the fact that she wanted him there.
"Hey, umm, I'm not sure, I have som studying to do. But I promise to try." he told her, giving her a wink.
She kissed his cheek and skipped off to her friends, who seemed starstruck that she had been talking to the quarterback.
Damon rolled his eyes, he honestly didn't care about that kind of attention. He just loved the game, and wanted to be the best. He also had other goals, goals that no one really cared to know, so he kept them to himself.
Entering the library, he was relieved that the typical "nerds" were the only ones occupying space. He took a table in the back, all to himself, he opened up to his last page and began to read again.

message 17: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments After a five minutes of pure studying, there was music on. Jessica probably went to the next dorm, where her other friend was. Rachel sighed and thought she should go to the library. It was useless and she knew that if she tried to study here, it wouldn't work out. Rachel gathered all her books, and walked out to the library.
On the way, there were guys whistling to her. She rolled her eyes, but one of them, Mark, walked up to him. He was in the football team, but not really good. She was walking really fast, in attempt to escape the conversation, but he said, "You going to the sorority party tonight?" He smiled and put an arm around Rachel.
She shrugged, and ducking away said, "I have a lot of studying to do, but I'll try!"She was running now, and she finally got to the library. She stood at the entrance, watching the nerds have there corner. She wasn't gonna sit there.
When she saw Damon, she knew that he was a sport kid so she sat a table away from him, all by herself. She sighed and flipped the book to the page she was at.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) Damon glanced up when he noticed someone sit at the next table. He honestly was enjoying being completely alone, but now this girl was in his space. He briefly recognized her, as one of the girls that his teammate, Mark, had talked to and about a few times. He also recognized her as a soccer player. She was pretty good, from the games that he'd gone to at least.
He turned his attention back to his book, and started to highlight a few key points that he was sure would be on the exam tomorrow. He was already a little frustrated and knew that he'd need some way to relax his nerves. He promised himself that if he studied three more chapters tonight he'd treat himself by going to that sorority party tonight and maybe get one of the girls to do exactly what he wanted.

message 19: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel thought to herself that if she finished at least the chapter, she should go to the party...and calm herself down. She swore as her pencil broke and reached down for another. She was so mad, she was shaking. Rachel shouldn't be here, she should be in the room. Here, she felt exposed and not like herself. She muttered under her breath that she should treat herself and she will.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) Damon looked over at the girl that was talking to herself. She was annoying him. Her constant movement that he could see out the corner of his eye, and the light murmurs that he could hear. He shook his head, trying to get over it. He read for a while longer, writing a few notes, before his phone started to vibrate. His friend, Nate, was was giving him all the details of the sorority party. Damon didn't reply to the message, but figured now, he was obligated to go.

message 21: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel finally finished her notes and she felt satisfied with her study. She got up nosily, and left to her dorm, wondering where it was at. Her phone buzzed and it gave her all the details and where to go. She smiled and came into her dorm, sighing as her friend left. It was very convenient that Jessica wasn't here when she wasn't studying, but when she was, it was as noisy as it could get.
Rachel slipped into something nice, and maybe too revealing, but she didn't care. In fact, she didn't care what was going to happen, and she didn't care if she was going to get made fun of or called slut. She walked out, calling her friend to tell her that she was ready.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) Damon shut his book, rubbing his head. He really just needed to relax. He gathered his things and left the library, saying 'Hi' to a few people he knew along the way back to his dorm. Everyone seemed to be getting ready for this party, it was supposed to be a huge thing. The sorority had apparently raised over a million dollars for some...thing. Damon honestly didn't care what it was for, but he'd go. He went into his room, tossing his books aside. He removed his shirt, grabbing his towel. He walked down the dorm hallway to the bathrooms, a few winks and stares from the girls. He smiled back at them, just as he always did. He took his shower, then went back into his room to change. The party had started about an hour ago, yet he knew that being fashionably late was his motto.

message 23: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Her friend picked her up, smiling at her dress. "You look...sexy." Rachel smiled and grabbed a water bottle. Soccer paid off, and she was happy that she was skinny, and healthy. When they got there, Mark was waiting for her, and he put an arm around her. She didn't mind, because as she walked in, everyone stared. When they looked away, she pulled away saying, "I really don't like you Mark."
Mark sighed and said, "Really? I think you do." He attempted to kiss her, but she pulled away, running to the punch stand. She grabbed some beer, not caring at the dirty looks people were giving her.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) When Damon walked up to the sorority house, he nearly had to paw off the girls that were greeting him with hugs and kisses on the cheek. "Ladies, promise that you'll save a dance for me." he smiled. Of course they would, he probably shouldn't have said that.
He caught sight of a few of his football buddies, one who handed him a new beer. They greeted each other then went their separate ways, Damon with a group of friends from the football team and some of his other classes. "It's hard to keep your hands off!" Kevin yelled to him over the music.
Damon shook his head, "Haven't seen one yet that I want my hands on." he replied in a cocky tone. His friends laughed, scoping out the party.

message 25: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel stood with her soccer friends, smiling at the compliments they were giving her. She winked to a lot of guys and they said, "Ooo...someone is going to find true love!" Rachel rolled her eyes and said, "Like anyone wants to dance with me."

Mark tugged at Damon. "Hey...there is the soccer girls." His mouth was watery, the sight of there strong,yet slender bodies was enough to turn him on. He walked up to them and said, "Hey ladies.
Most of them laughed and rolled their eyes. Rachel included. Mark was just a guy that wanted to kiss them. And maybe more. Rachel shuddered at the thought.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) Damon scoffed and shook his head, that wasn't the way you approached girls, especially if you wanted something from them. He took a drink from his beer. "Seriously, if you're going to talk to girls, don't act like the perv that you are when you're doing it." he laughed. He recognized one of the girls, as the girl that was in the library earlier. She actually looked pretty hot when she wasn't all covered up like she was earlier. "Watch how it's done..." he told Mark. "Hey!" he was speaking to 'library girl', "What's your name?" he grinned.

message 27: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel smiled at Damon and said, "Rachel...Haven't I seen you somewhere?" She couldn't figure out where and her friends were jealous. She gets to talk to Damon and they couldn't! They were also kinda shocked, everyone knew that Damon was a quarterback, but apparently, she didn't know. One of her friends told all of them to go away, but they stood five feet away, staring.
Mark thought it was a perfect opportunity to watch Damon get beaten to the pulp by Rachel.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) He smirked, chuckling a little bit as well. "Maybe, if you go to any of the football games." he told her. Actually a little surprised he wasn't immediately recognized, but he shrugged it off. It was cool...for now. But he knew who she was, a soccer girl apparently, and that was new for him to know who she was.
"Seriously?" Carrie, the girl who had been talking to him earlier approached. "Damon, I've been looking for you." she grinned.
He smiled, "How about a drink?"
Carrie nodded, and went off.
Damon turned his attention back to "Soccer girl".

message 29: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel eyed Carrie, a little jealousy sprouted in her heart. She didn't care though, he must have a lot of girls falling for him. She smiled at Carrie and when she left, she sighed a breath of relief. To his comment on her playing soccer she then remembered, "You play....football? You are the famous quarter back." She put her drink down on the table, getting very uncomfortable just standing there, but she was used to it by now.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) "I don't know about "famous"". he replied, not really wanting to toot his own horn. "But yes, I am the quarterback. And you apparently play a little soccer." he smiled. Carrie, returned with his drink, handing it to him. She leaned against him, her hand on his chest. Damon sighed and looked down at her, she was messing up his game right now. "Thanks." he told her, looking at her as if he were saying "why dont you go somewhere until i find you?"
She grinned at him, her smile fading when she took the hint. She walked off.

message 31: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel was kinda of happy that Carrie left, she didn't know why she was. She smiled at Damon, it was one of those big, perky smiles. "A little..." She said, not wanting to brag. She leaned on the wall, getting so tired of standing up. Over here, she watched Damon with interest, basically checking him out. He had really good features, she thought. Very hot..., she thought.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) Damon noticed the grins, and a few glares, from his friends out of the corner of his eye. He told them that he knew how to work a little magic when it came to girls, and they always needed that "proof", well here it was. He hadn't lost the attention of this girl yet.
He grinned at her, taking note of her demeanor, she seemed pretty comfortable. "So Rachel, you want to maybe talk somewhere that's a little more quiet?" he asked, raising an eyebrow before taking a drink from his beer.

message 33: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments It was very crowded and it bugged her that the girls kept interrupting. "That would be nice." She said quietly. She sighed and drank a big gulp of her beer. The music pounded in her head. She takes his hand and said, "Lead the way."

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) He leads her away from his friends, and hers. He gets the thumbs up of approval as they left. He went up the stairs, a few people hanging around them and watching as Damon Phillips was taking another girl up those stairs.
Carrie, his little shadow, took notice of him walking away with that girl. She was fuming; of course Damon had no clue, and could honestly care less. He went into a room, which was luckily vacant, closing the door behind them. He laid back on the bed, propping his beer up, patting the seat next to him to sit.

message 35: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments A lot of the girls gave her dirty looks, but she didn't care. When they got to an empty room, she smiled and locked the door. The noise wasn't that bad, the constant boom, boom, of the music. She sat next to him, drinking a sip of beer. "So..." She said, kind of not knowing what to say.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) He shrugged, just looking at her. She was obviously willing to come up here with him, so he'd let her make the first move. At least that's what he usually did, he never really had to wait this long actually. "It's whatever you want to do." he smiled, taking another drink.

message 37: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments She shrugged and said, "Well...I must be the first girl who is not tempted to get on top of you." She kissed his cheek and whispered, "If you want this, come and get it." She pulled away and took a big swig. Right now, she was getting so drunk, she was actually getting kinda dizzy.

message 38: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments (go ahead and answer, but I'll brb in like...10)

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) He turned on his side, propped up on his elbow. "I make it a rule to not make the first move." he told her, that smirk still on his face. "However, I could consider that kiss on the cheek a first move." he took the last swig of his beer, setting the bottle on the stand. "There's always a slight chance you may go bragging to your friends." he grinned.

message 40: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments (back sooner than expected!)

Rachel shook her head, "I don't think my friends like me right now." She made her own vow of not to be so desperate. "And your rule? I have one of my own. Don't get on top of men that quick." She winked and put her beer bottle on her side of the stand. She sat there, smiling.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) ((>.<))

"Hmm..." he shrugged. "All the more reason for you to brag them. Make them not like you a little more." he grinned, touching her knee. "There's always one that gets hit with that pang of jealousy." he sighed, closing his eyes. He was actually a little disappointed in how this was going, nothing like the usual.

message 42: by Juliana (last edited Mar 19, 2013 04:00PM) (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel smiled and wrapped her arms around him. There lips were just inches away and she whispered, "Really? Because I think all of them are going to be jealous." She touched her lips against his. It was soft and smooth and so perfect against hers. She played with his hair, his was soft and so perfectly brushed and styled.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) Guess she was throwing it all out the window. And that was perfectly fine with him. He kissed her back, just the same. The feel of their lips together like an electricity. The music from the party booming underneath them. Her body was very athletic, and he liked that. Usually he would get the girls that were just skin and bones, trying to stay super thin because they thought that's what guys liked for some reason.

((We can say they did the deed if you like*since GR is monitoriing that now*))

message 44: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments ((Or we can do message.))
She smiled and put an her legs around his waist. He was very muscular, but she had some of her own muscles. It was like they were fit for each other. In the back of her throat, she heard a moan come out.

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) ((We can skip for now, we can do other one next time))

Damon started to prepare to leave, gathering all of his clothes, and putting them on carefully. He didn't need to make it more obvious than it was what they had done up here. He tied his shoelaces, letting out a small yawn before checking his phone and responding to a few messages. He then stood and stretched, turning to look at the girl, he still remembered her name...Rachel, right? "You good here?" he asked, casually.

message 46: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel looked at him and said, "Are you serious? You expect me to believe that it's over. You are an a**." She got up, putting her clothes on and grabbing her stuff. "No wonder everyone wants you."

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) "Expect you to believe that it's over?" he repeated as a question. He wasn't sure what she was talking about, it's not like they had a deep relationship or anything...they just met! He stood by the door watching her, trying to gauge exactly what she was getting at with this whole thing. "I'm lost..." he replied, throwing his hands up. "Am I an ass because everyone wants me?" he questioned. "Or is it the fact that everyone wants me that makes me an ass?"

message 48: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments She pursed her lips and didn't say anything. It was college, after all. And he was so good...but she got up and said, "Nevermind, see you whenever." She grabbed her phone and beer that was already empty and said, "Excuse me."

~iMoiselleChanel~ (imoisellechanel) He grinned, not moving out of her way. Not just yet. He wanted to mess with her a little more. "Well see, you've got me pretty intrigued now...so I need to know what your angle is." he laughed, folding his arms across his chest.

message 50: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments "My angle? I just want someone who won't leave me...but I guess that hasn't happened yet." She said tartly. Rachel looked up at him, her hands on her hips. She didn't even smile or anything.

« previous 1 3