The Drowned Cities (Ship Breaker, #2) The Drowned Cities question

What interested you in reading?
Erik B. Erik Mar 14, 2013 01:45PM
Why did you pick up "The Drowned Cities"? Why did you finish it?

Ship Breaker

I chose this book because we had to read a book for English. I decided that, in the list of books we were given, this book looked very good. I found this book exciting and loved the characters in it. My favorite was Tool.

I picked it up because a friend recommended it to me. I finished it because it was a great book! I couldn't put it down and it always kept me interested.

C Mar 15, 2013 02:59PM   0 votes
I picked up this book, because I had to read a book for my English class. While I do like to read in what little free time I have, I do not like reading assignments. Usually I feel a pressure over my head, that I have to finish. With The Drowned Cities, I did not feel that pressure. Once I picked the book up, I could not put it down. Before I knew it I was finished with the book. I loved the sense that I could have reached out and touched the world that Paolo Bacigalupi wrote. I enjoyed this book so much forgot that I was reading it for class.

I pretty much chose it for the same reason. We have to do independent reading for English, and this book looked exciting. It was very exciting, one of the best I have ever read.

I chose this book because I needed to read something for English class, and this book seemed the most interesting about the options. I was right. I could not put the book down.

K Mar 15, 2013 07:17PM   0 votes
Erik wrote: "Why did you pick up "The Drowned Cities"? Why did you finish it?"

I started reading this book because it was one of the choices in my English class. I thought the plot sounded very interesting, so I decided to read it. I liked how the book started off by talking about Tool's story, but then totally switched over to Mahlia and the Doctor.

I read this book for reading for English class. This book seemed really interesting to me. I eventually got sucked into the book. I really liked Tool; he is a unique character.