Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) Beautiful Disaster discussion

what do you think of Travis and Abby's realtionship?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amia the first couple times i thought about it, i beleived that they were a cute couple that could survive any battle. but now i think that they think they "love" each other because they found someone trul diffrnet ans that there is nobody e3lse like that person. but i think they are too young to get married because over times those feelings might cahnge and on top of that they havent even kown each otgher for more than a year. meaning that i dont ryuly beleive that they know each other enoguh to get married. i think that their realtionasjips is unhealthy because of the way travis reacts to situations i think he may eventually becomevery controlling... but thats just my opnion. i know that there is a second book and i may be all wrong but that is what ti think

Rebekah I reckon they should get married for the sake of the baby. No doubt the baby wouldn't want to grow up in a divided household. They want to have a Mum and Dad. ??
A bit rocky how they got together but its Beautiful Disaster??

Kyra Elisa wrote: "I reckon they should get married for the sake of the baby. No doubt the baby wouldn't want to grow up in a divided household. They want to have a Mum and Dad. ??
A bit rocky how they got together b..."

what baby?