Richelle Mead Fans!!!! discussion

Welcome! > Favorites

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) Name some of your favorite things. Me! music, reading of course, writing, shopping, hanging with friends, singing even though it's horrible lol, danceing, and being creative. :D

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jesskingxoxo) | 90 comments Mod
I love READING! listening to music, texting friends, and doing so at the same time with really quiet music. I also spend time with my pets and am totally addicted to Goodreads, Tumblr and reading fan fictions.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) i have to agree with being addicted to goodreads!

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jesskingxoxo) | 90 comments Mod
Yeah, Tumblr's VERY addicting too. And on Goodreads I'm so obsessed over reading all of the new comments on the discussions every day, sometimes second day.

message 5: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (WENDY3636) | 110 comments I love to read (always first on the list), hanging out with friends and enjoy listening to music (my current favorite group is BIGBANG (a kpop group)). I am also strongly addicted to Tumblr, Goodreads, Fanfiction, and Candy Crush.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) Gotta love candy crush LOL

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Reading, coloring (to relieve stress), tumblr

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Now my new favorite thing will be traveling