Horror Aficionados discussion

Off Topic > Amsterdam's Oldest Prostitutes Retire After 50 Years (And 355,000 Customers)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ken B (last edited Mar 14, 2013 12:08PM) (new)

Ken B | 6523 comments Amsterdam's Oldest Prostitutes Retire After 50 Years (And 355,000 Customers)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic...

A human interest story!

message 2: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments Louise said: 'It is very different now. We used to sit in the windows with clothes on. Today they are totally naked. 'There are few Dutch women and no sense of community these days.'

LOL. Wonder if they caught many diseases? I cannot imagine doing that for a living. Bless their hearts.

message 3: by Randy (new)

Randy Harmelink | 1615 comments The article reminded me of this joke:

A dedicated union worker was attending a labor convention in Las Vegas. As you would expect, he decided to check out the nearby brothels.

When he got to the first one, he asked the Madam, "Is this a union shop?"

"No," she replied, "I'm sorry it isn't."

"Well, if I pay you $100.00, what cut does the girl get?"

"The house gets $80.00 and the girls get $20.00."

Mightily offended at such unfair dealings, the man stomped off down the street in search of a more equitable, hopefully unionized shop. He was disappointed time after time.

His search continued until finally he reached a brothel where the Madam responded, "Why yes sir, this IS a union shop."

"Excellent! Exclaimed the man. "And if I pay you $100.00, what cut do the girls get?"

"The girls get $80.00 and the house gets $20."

"That's more like it!!!" he said.

He handed the Madam $100.00, looked around the room and pointed to a stunningly attractive blonde.

"I'd like her, please," he said excitedly.

"I'm sure you would, sir," said the Madam, then gesturing to an 85 year old woman in the corner, "but Ethel here has 67 years seniority and according to union rules, she’s next."

message 4: by Bill (new)

Bill (shiftyj1) | 4892 comments Nice, Randy!! LMAO!!

Twins....Hot!! I just threw up a little in my mouth as I typed that.. :0

message 5: by Ken B (new)

Ken B | 6523 comments NICE!

message 6: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments Good one, Randy.

message 7: by Char (new)

Char  | 13887 comments Mod
LOL Randy!

Bill! LOL

message 8: by Gatorman (new)

Gatorman | 8318 comments Good one, Randy!

message 9: by Randolph (new)

Randolph (us227381) | 0 comments Yuck!!!!!